GDT: 11-14-2017 Canucks at Kings 7:30 PST, FSW; Game #18

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
Yeah, who knows maybe it will work out. The main thing that pisses me off is that it's a trade with the Oilers that will help them.
Same, my boi. This could really hurt in the end. I really enjoyed watching Cammy this year. I didn't like the signing at first, but he's proven very capable of putting the biscuit on net, even at 30-whatever-he-is.

I hope Blake knows what he's doing. He's been surprising;y fantastic so far (Blake), so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt

SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles
Same, my boi. This could really hurt in the end. I really enjoyed watching Cammy this year. I didn't like the signing at first, but he's proven very capable of putting the biscuit on net

I've always been a big fan of Cammalleri, ever since his first stint with the Kings. I was really happy when we signed him to that cheap 1 million dollar deal. We just traded him for a guy who (I like by the way) but only has 1 assist and his best years are behind him.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
I've always been a big fan of Cammalleri, ever since his first stint with the Kings. I was really happy when we signed him to that cheap 1 million dollar deal. We just traded him for a guy who (I like by the way) but only has 1 assist and his best years are behind him.
I like Cammy, too (obviously), I just thought it was another Versteeg-type retread signing. Cammy has shown nothing of the sort thus far. He's put the puck on net, been aggressive, and a decent producer.

I don't like it, either, Slim.

KingTrouty

Allons!
Jan 18, 2015
The Valley
you can edit the thread title under thread tools near the top of the thread. I know I've had to use it a few times lol. Thanks for manning the fort today Trouty!
Fixed it all and even added the swazzy blue "GDT"

Thanks, 11, brother.

And thank you for all the work you've done this year. You absolutely deserve a few on the bench to rest up.

<stick tap>

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad