GDT: 11-14-2017 Canucks at Kings 7:30 PST, FSW; Game #18

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
kempe is clearly a suitable replacement for carter on that line. they've had so many chances already tonight..
You kind of have to feel for him when Carter gets back. But that will make the most dangerous 3rd line we've had in quite sometime. Being a rookie I still expect to see him hit the wall at some point also.

Reactions: KingTrouty

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
You kind of have to feel for him when Carter gets back. But that will make the most dangerous 3rd line we've had in quite sometime. Being a rookie I still expect to see him hit the wall at some point also.
was just thinking about that. iafallo clicks too well with kopitar, carter is just naturally the best center for toffoli and pearson, he really has nowhere else to go but down to the 3rd unfortunately. maybe he's developed the confidence to carry it now though

KingsFan7824

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
Kempe hasn't been timid at all. He's not overly physical, but he doesn't take any crap. He gets involved. I think that's helped him sustain a certain level of play.

tsanuri

Jun 27, 2012
Central Coast CA
He wasn;t doing anything until this season. He had no finish to his game.
I wasn't expecting this out of him but that's the classic case of giving up or expecting too much too early. He was drafted at 18 and as the 29th pick. If he was ready to be in the league that quick he would have been a much higher pick.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
weren't people saying forbort can't skate?

just dusted a forechecker on the turn right there

Winger23

May 3, 2007
I don't mind Alex as an announcer, but these stories and tidbits about the players need to be done during stoppages, not while play is going on

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad