Prospect Info: 102nd overall (4th round) Tobias Lindberg (RW) Djurgarden Jr.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Oh god......it begins.

:facepalm:

By the end of summer, we're going to have enough Player X vs. Silfs to start a battle royale.

Lenny the Lynx

Sep 20, 2008
ON
Looking forward to hearing which of his skills are 'elite', and which of his skills are 'the things you can't teach'

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada
Looking forward to hearing which of his skills are 'elite', and which of his skills are 'the things you can't teach'

His intangibles are off the charts!

FmC4KvR.jpg

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Lindberg needs to work more on his offense if he ever wants to be a top 6 forward. He still bobbles the puck too much for my liking. His shot is excellent and his vision real good but his puck handling needs work. He can protect the puck beautifully though and spot late players through the seems.

HispanicAtTheDisco

Oct 17, 2014
Ottawa, Ont.
Lindberg needs to work more on his offense if he ever wants to be a top 6 forward. He still bobbles the puck too much for my liking. His shot is excellent and his vision real good but his puck handling needs work. He can protect the puck beautifully though and spot late players through the seems.

A year or two with Richardson will do wonders for him.

Vesa Awesaka

#KeepTheSenate
Jul 4, 2013
his skating is elite or close to it. Thats all i got. Seems to be pretty good at controlling the puck at high speed

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
his skating is elite or close to it. Thats all i got. Seems to be pretty good at controlling the puck at high speed

He sure has a great work ethic too, doesnt mind getting in hard on the forcheck. I loved his game from when I watched, Swede's seem to take longer in development. I am excited to see what he can do next year in bingo he has the size and skating to be a player. I also dont know if he has the offense to be a top 6 forward but he sure looks like an NHLer to me.

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
I think Tobias Lindberg has the potential to turn into a helluva player for the Ottawa Senators & along with Nick Paul go make a real good future tandem. :nod:

I think he eventually replaces Michalek on the roster at some point, most likely in Michaleks last yr.

Ice-Tray

Jan 31, 2006
Victoria
Well, they really like him! Let's hope he does have the drive and desire to push himself hard at the next level. He's going to need it facing AHL competition.

Benjamin

Differently Financed
Jun 14, 2010
yes
I dont get the hype from certain posters. Decent numbers while in the back pack of two much better players. Good season no doubt but come on. Temper expectations.

BigBush*

He looked impressive in the memorial cup but guys often look impressive on impressive teams

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad