wDub5sg.png

ez2e09X.png

UyZr9bA.png

n9ZQoCX.png

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
If we play like we did the last game we are going to be in big trouble. If the Panthers score five goals on us then I don't even want to imagine what the Caps are capable of. Also Caps has been the absolute worst opponent for us in recent years, we're 1-7-0 against them in the last eight and the only win came in a shootout...

But you know the Bolts; they surprise you when you least expect it. Either on a good way or a bad way. My hopes for this game aren't very high though.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Koekkoek Time? I'd also bring Dumont back in, you can't have good puck possession if you can't win a draw.

DanTHEMan71

Feb 23, 2010
Is Dotchin going to be with Hedman on the top pair for the extended future? How much ice-time is he getting?

I need to decide whether to keep him in my salary cap pool or not. I'm deciding between him, Max Domi, and Buchnevich. Maybe Danault and Janmark too.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Is Dotchin going to be with Hedman on the top pair for the extended future? How much ice-time is he getting?

I need to decide whether to keep him in my salary cap pool or not. I'm deciding between him, Max Domi, and Buchnevich. Maybe Danault and Janmark too.
If he can be as solid as he was there last season then I don't see why not. It allows us to move Strålman down and have more depth that way. He was really rusty in his first game though, which could be because he only got to play one preseason game. We'll se how his season starts to go.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Sounds like we could 7 ‘D’/11 ‘F’ tonight and we’ll get Koekkoek in.

They moved Cally down which I guess isn’t horrible since I think he and Kunits will be up against the Ovi line as much as possible and they also played well together, if we could switch around a bit and maybe get a few shifts with a better center than Paquette then maybe those two can get something going since they did look good together during pre-season.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Bringing Dumont up with Killer and Johnson is an interesting idea. Let's see how that works.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

Well if that isn't the biggest understatement of all time...

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
The player quotes mean literally nothing to me. They've been saying all the right things for years and it never translates to the ice consistently.

Bolts265

Nov 9, 2011
Zephyrhills, FL
I too have been saying this for several years. We seem to talk a good game but interviews don't translate to putting it on ice. I stopped listening to interviews and treat it as snack or bathroom time.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
The player quotes mean literally nothing to me. They've been saying all the right things for years and it never translates to the ice consistently.

"We know what we're doing wrong but we'll continue to do them anyways"

Reactions: MattM92

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad