GDT: 10/6/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Whoever said Killorn, Johnson, Callahan are looking good as individuals but not as a line is right, all of them are going good things but zero chemsitry between them.

Got one right. ;p

I'd like to see us switch Cally and Gourde up. Cally and Palat have worked well together, and Gourde has hands to help out Johnson.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
Whoever said Killorn, Johnson, Callahan are looking good as individuals but not as a line is right, all of them are going good things but zero chemsitry between them.

I think the easiest solution is to flip Point and Johnny. Jonny and Palat have chemistry (obviously), and Point had flashes with Killorn. The only 'new' guy in the mix is Callahan.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Mr. Vinik, in collaboration with Panthers and NHLPA, donated 2.7 mln after the hurricanes.
That's the reason why I love USA an his sports.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I think the easiest solution is to flip Point and Johnny. Jonny and Palat have chemistry (obviously), and Point had flashes with Killorn. The only 'new' guy in the mix is Callahan.

I'm starting to think Point can play with anybody and look decent at the very least.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
I'm starting to think Point can play with anybody and look decent at the very least.

That's really what I should have said. Kid is special.

Anyways it's the first game, we'll see what happens over the next few weeks.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Cally is hitting everything. Wish he could score to but hopefully that will come once he get fully settled in.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Got one right. ;p

I'd like to see us switch Cally and Gourde up. Cally and Palat have worked well together, and Gourde has hands to help out Johnson.

I don't know if you can split the first 2 lines up right now to fix something that isn't broken. They don't look great but they aren't a bad line per say.

I'd say maybe switching the 3rd and 4th lines up. Put Conacher in next to Johnson and Killorn and play Callahan with Paquette. Dumont hasn't really done anything this game, I'd have to check his faceoff % to see if he did anything noteworthy. If Peca made this team like he should've we could've had another "Gourde" to use.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
So I'll say it...

Girardi looks good. Legitimately he looks good. Question is will it keep up over the next 81 games.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
So I'll say it...

Girardi looks good. Legitimately he looks good. Question is will it keep up over the next 81 games.

They haven't abused his footspeed which is dumb on their part, positionally Girardi's experiance is showing. He makes good defensive plays and nobody's pressuring him :laugh: Solid game from the vet.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
So I'll say it...

Depending on how long we keep four righties, might not be a bad idea to give him the odd night off down the stretch.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
So I'll say it...

Much better than I thought he'd be. Unspectacular, but he's done well. Only thing I kinda dislike is he has a tendency to want to get down to block shots a lot. In some instances I'd rather he stay on his feet

Reactions: xteesy

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
They haven't abused his footspeed which is dumb on their part, positionally Girardi's experiance is showing. He makes good defensive plays and nobody's pressuring him :laugh: Solid game from the vet.

That's partially the other thing though. He's with Hedman, so his foot speed isn't necessarily an issue. If he stays smart and uses his linemate properly then they could actually be a good combination.

Side note, LOL at whoever the hell just tried to shove Sergachev. Literally bounced off that kid. I didn't realize just how 'big' he was until earlier tonight. Kid's massive for 19 years old.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00