GDT: 10/28/13 - Chicago @ Minnesota - 7:00 PM CDT - FS-N

Status
Not open for further replies.

countrygentleman

The Kaptain Says ARR
Jan 14, 2010
Minnesota
If Parise plays with a center who shoots the puck, he might actually get rebounds. Or with a center who can skate, he might get some shots on the rush.

This has been my train of thought for awhile now too. Parise scores the majority of his goals right at the crease off rebounds. Look at all his PP goals. He isn't scoring 5 v 5 because no one puts it on net for him. Koivu certainly doesn't. Parise can't get his own rebounds. He needs someone that's not afraid to put the biscuit on net a lot of times during the game.

He's getting as many as he usually does. Nothing is broke. He's on pace for 37 goals right now with what people are considering a slow start.

I can't believe all the people complaining about his 'slow start' when you're absolutely right. He's on pace for his career average in goals. Who gives a damn about what is shooting percentage is if he hits that average.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
So what's the scoop with Dumba guys? I need to know for my fantasy league. Thanks!

Until demonstrated otherwise I would say he's probably a desperation add in a league with eleventy billion managers in it.

Maybe good for spot duty out of the free agent pool every so often, but not worth a permanent roster spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad