Status
Not open for further replies.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Yup, seriously. Seriously? Seriously.
geesh....

whoa, likely not going to watch the next game.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
That's been my reaction to Vikings games this year. I'm not quite there with the Wild... yet.

At least when the vikings are bad they have a catastrophic season that isn't boring, blowouts, dome collapses, loveboat scandals, season ending injuries. The wild are just boring bad.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
Why wasn't the taking too many penalties thing worked out ? That is on Yeo. And not scoring on a 5-3.

I can't believe we lost to a team that sucks and has about 5 fans.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Cleaned out of VCash!

Is Koivu allergic to shooting?

Do our forwards understand that it is their job to score?

No blame on Harding from me.

Sportsfan1

Jun 9, 2012
State of Hockey
Wild do have the worst puck luck right now with three posts again tonight.

This was what I was afraid would happen, after that dominating loss to Toronto, the team has lost it's confidence and got away from what was making them soo good. Now it's back to square 1, ugh.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
toric2k9c9t.gif

Jbcraig1883

Mar 31, 2002
Virginia
Gotta get someone with Granlund. Guy is only one that can skate puck into zone and gain some space one on one, which opens up coverage.

Brodziak and Fontaine looked terrible.

Heatley got an assist but hes just dead weight.

kitsumo

Unregistered User
Jan 24, 2010
Two choices. Fire Yeo or trade Koivu. Seriously this team is too good to be ******** the bed like this. Radical changes are needed NOW.

jedisports

Jul 4, 2012
You can also say Pittsburgh lost to this team but has Pittsburgh lost to another team so far? No. We barely got by Buffalo and we lost to two teams in Florida.

Casper

30 goal grinder
Mar 23, 2010
MN
Why wasn't the taking too many penalties thing worked out ? That is on Yeo. And not scoring on a 5-3.

I can't believe we lost to a team that sucks and has about 5 fans.

Did you see our 5 on 3? we didnt' score because we shanked about 10 shots/passes and were down right sloppy. That is not on Yeo. Putting Heatley out there is...

How is too many penalties on Yeo?

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Seriously, Yeo has refused to break up Koivu and Parise since that crazy summer day in July.

Don't fire Yeo.
Don't trade Koivu.
Split the sisters up and see what happens already!

And if Yeo STILL refuses to grow a pair, then fire him.

Eagle Claw

Jan 25, 2013
Finland
wild shoot from B standard angles that seldom cause goals ,the players are happy to shoot from bad places. The reason brodin scores goals is he shoots the damn puck from were it's supposed to do

You could write a triangle were you would want wild players to shoot from and were they should go but all the yeo hockey does is some corner shagging it's frustrating

So what if you give a few turnovers by going or shooting more from the middle the main point is yeo is still too afraid to concede goals or turnovers and thereby scoring is still really difficult.

You wont jam 3-4 goals a game true the "goal post" but thats what ahl coach yeo tries to do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad