GDT: 10/17/17 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New Jersey

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
Garbage. Not gonna win every game but we should've closed this one out. Had them on the ropes TWICE and failed to win.

I notice we won games without Sustr. First game back and his one moment of contribution leads to a Devils PPG and we lose in overtime.

Coincidence? I think not.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Just don' t play Sustr, at least not with a few minutes left and we're only up by one, that's on Cooper.

I thought Budaj did really well after the 1st, it was just to bad that they had already scored 3 goals already.

FinnLightning26

Death and no taxes
Sep 16, 2007
Lapland
Meh, shootouts are complete lotteries and other than Point, our tries sucked ass. I'm happy with a point. Had a really good chance to get two but 5-1-1 start with two back-to-backs isn't bad at all.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Callahan is ~30% in shootouts in his career. Johnson has been pretty bad and I don't know how Gourde has done in the AHL.

He is over 40% I believe since joining Tampa with several game deciding goals. So um yeah go with the odds. Coop felt he was due since he had like 5 or 6 SOG tonight.

Last edited:

PaulGG

May 15, 2011
To many going in our net this year. This was winnable but can’t expect to continue to win 1 goal games like we have been, defense needs to get better.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Vasi in net we get two points. Sucks but true. Also I really think we should have forced it to 3 on 3 earlier - gave up our major strength there.

Sustr played way too many minutes, and did not play them well.

Boltswin

Apr 29, 2011
Tampa
Vasi in net we get two points. Sucks but true. Also I really think we should have forced it to 3 on 3 earlier - gave up our major strength there.

Sustr played way too many minutes, and did not play them well.
Vasi the sieve? You seem pretty confident

Edit: fwiw, I am semi joking. I was thinking though in the beginning of the game. You know who would make a good backup goalie? Vasi (if we had a different starter I mean)

Last edited:

Cigar City

Apr 21, 2012
Tampa
AZoRxSp.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad