OG6Fr2F.png

woDW9hs.png

n9ZQoCX.png

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Brilliant LC....

That reminds me... it has been a while since I had a LOTR/Hobbit binge. I think early last summer might've been the last time. I think I might've just found my reason be to really break in those brand new couches I got yesterday.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
We need to start focusing on better process. We still haven't looked great 5v5.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Hey guys. Good luck tonight (not really). I think the only change to the Devils lineup from what you have here is Noesen may play for Hayes on the third line.

CORRECTION: Hayes stays in. Mueller in for Lovejoy on third pairing.

Werewolf

Oct 29, 2013
Tampa
Brilliant LC....

That reminds me... it has been a while since I had a LOTR/Hobbit binge. I think early last summer might've been the last time. I think I might've just found my reason be to really break in those brand new couches I got yesterday.

I play LOTRO (free account) when I need a Lord of the Rings fix.

GO BOLTS!

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Am I the only one that feels as if we've player far more than 6 games? Like I was just thinking that we should be getting Budaj some games before realizing that six isn't a lot, but he might be in tonight. Let's keep going.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Am I the only one that feels as if we've player far more than 6 games? Like I was just thinking that we should be getting Budaj some games before realizing that six isn't a lot, but he might be in tonight. Let's keep going.
Six is actually a lot of games to play straight (especially since Vasi played a B2B in there too). I get wanting to have your #1 in there at all times, and we've had a really tough schedule to start out, but I don't want him starting 65+ games if we can avoid it.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
No Sustr and Brown again? lol wow

For development wise it doesn't hurt them to sit, it does Koekkoek and Sergachev. So even if those two play less than 10 minutes each it'll help the team in the long run. Dotchin needs to start having some good games or he needs to sit, has been the weakest link so far. The Crunch could also use Dumont, I would try to sneak him down to help them out a bit right now.

xteesy

Jun 19, 2014
Tampa
No Sustr and Brown again? lol wow

Sustr I understand.

Serg makes huge mistakes at time, but at least he's reliable. Sustr just isn't reliable. I can't see him being here very long, he's trade bait.

I guarantee you someone will blame Brown's "protest" on him being benched. Got a feeling he's not going to be on the team much longer. Too many guys in the pipe for us to keep around mediocre guys. I like him but he's just a typical 4th liner.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Sustr I understand.

Serg makes huge mistakes at time, but at least he's reliable. Sustr just isn't reliable. I can't see him being here very long, he's trade bait.

I guarantee you someone will blame Brown's "protest" on him being benched. Got a feeling he's not going to be on the team much longer. Too many guys in the pipe for us to keep around mediocre guys. I like him but he's just a typical 4th liner.

Ehh I can't really be certain. It's not really okay for Sergachev to make big mistakes any more than it is for Sustr just because he is a rookie. As for trade bait I have no idea how we can possibly trade Sustr if he is not playing. I feel it more likely that we are making the decision as to whether or not to keep up Sergachev for whole year. As of the last few games I see the light starting to come on for Koekkoek a little bit more than Sergachev. As for Brown he's a very curious case as well. I don't know if he would be on the trading block either but I think it's also clear that Gourde is a more effective solution than he is.

But who knows? If history has taught us anything it's that the Lightning always have at least one thing going on behind the scenes that they do not tell fans about.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
For development wise it doesn't hurt them to sit, it does Koekkoek and Sergachev. So even if those two play less than 10 minutes each it'll help the team in the long run. Dotchin needs to start having some good games or he needs to sit, has been the weakest link so far. The Crunch could also use Dumont, I would try to sneak him down to help them out a bit right now.

Agreed about Dumont and Dotchin. Coop seems to have taken a liking to Dumont and seems to like playing him every couple of games. I don't know if that warrants and NHL spot but as long as they're okay with it then I suppose they can go ahead and keep things going this way. But as for Dotchin he's not looking much better than a C+ out there most of the time. I'm not gonna hit the panic button with him yet but if it were not for the fact that Sergachev was paired with Stralman I'd have asked for the latter to have been put back onto the top pairing again.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
@The Gongshow get in here before you cost us the game. We have a specific ritual.... 1. Beautiful GDT and then in no particular oder 2. I say "Just win baby" 3. LC posts a lego meme 4. Macho gives his 2 cents 5. You bust in with the Scooby pic

Hurry up before it gets ugly

Reactions: The Gongshow

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->