GDT: #10 | 10/30/2016 | Panthers vs Red Wings | 5:00 PM ET | FS-D+, FS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Does Vanek really make that much of a difference for this team? With him out we look like ****.

Zetterberg4Captain

Aug 11, 2009
Detroit
We need to stop bouncing up and down emotionally with the ebbs and flows of the season.

The reality is this was entirely predictable. The underlying numbers during our win streak were not that good. We got lucky a few games and outplayed a couple teams and strung them together for a 6 game streak. Good for the team, but ultimately unsustainable and predictable.

This is a bubble team. We're playing like it.

I'm disappointed like most of you, but not at all surprised. This. Is. Not. A. Good. Team.

and yet, we're told this is the way to build a good team...

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Why is Nielsen incapable of winning faceoffs all of a sudden? Does he need glasses or something?

Claypool

Jan 12, 2009
We need to stop bouncing up and down emotionally with the ebbs and flows of the season.

The reality is this was entirely predictable. The underlying numbers during our win streak were not that good. We got lucky a few games and outplayed a couple teams and strung them together for a 6 game streak. Good for the team, but ultimately unsustainable and predictable.

This is a bubble team. We're playing like it.

I'm disappointed like most of you, but not at all surprised. This. Is. Not. A. Good. Team.

Third game in four nights, playing against a good, rested Florida team, and missing the team's best performing forward. You're reading too much into the recent couple games.

Ennui

I like our team?
Aug 13, 2008
Living in the past
www.fsb.ru
lol i sure picked a great time to get back from my vacation.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Third game in four nights, playing against a good, rested Florida team, and missing the team's best performing forward. You're reading too much into the recent couple games.

Okay. Keep making excuses. If you really think this is a good team then I've got a bridge to sell you.

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008

Florida played last night.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
We look soft again IMO. We won a bunch of games with physical hockey. We actually had a forecheck. We were rough in front of the net.

What do we get? Dump ins with no chase. DDK playing like a sissy in front=goals. Just like playing TB in the playoffs. Garbage goals in front from soft play.

Get back on the intensity. Good lord.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
Ya and Florida isn't rested they played yesterday too. Team looks exactly the same as last year, no flow, no puck movement, no attack, just dump it out then dump it in other team breaks out easily and more defending. Honestly so pathetic

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
This is embaressing.

The fans that payed money to watch this should be refunded, and the money should be taken out of these plugs on the ice's salary.

Disgusting effort, after a disgusting effort yesterday. The 6 game winning streak is long gone, this team sucks again, and I'm afraid this is probably the real Red Wing team. Blashill needs to tear into these guys at the intermission, this is nowhere near good enough for the NHL. The players should be ashamed of themselves.

lomekian

Oct 28, 2013
London
Florida have owned us for most of the last 3 or 4 years. We always seem to mess the bed against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad