GDT: #10 | 10/30/2016 | Panthers vs Red Wings | 5:00 PM ET | FS-D+, FS-F

Status
Not open for further replies.

LionsFan01

Jan 10, 2016
Dekeyser continues to be extraordinarily mediocre. Fails to clear the zone after a rare faceoff win and out of position on the first goal. Then gets out worked in front of the net on the second.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
I know people were saying it last night during the Bruins. But in my opinion there is no team we matchup worse with in the entire NHL than the Panthers.

I was hoping maybe we could get at targeting Yandle, but it doesn't look like we will be able to after the first two games of this season.

datsyukfan

Jul 5, 2007
You can blame DK on the second one which is fair but we also had 3 guys around 1 guy and he still wins that battle totally in unacceptable

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Could feel this coming. Team got complacent after winning a few, and both Boston/Florida are desperate teams we usually struggle against. Team needs to start playing A LOT better or the winning streak will soon be erased.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
What in the actual hell is Dekeyser doing out there? Both those goals are on him.

This is disgusting. I hate playing Florida, the team never shows up against these guys. This is already over. We suck again.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
What in the actual hell is Dekeyser doing out there? Both those goals are on him.

This is disgusting. I hate playing Florida, the team never shows up against these guys. This is already over. We suck again.

Lgw

Feb 4, 2016
They can't even manage to get a dump in to work. Larkin has been a disappointment in all but one game.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
We suck again.

We need to stop bouncing up and down emotionally with the ebbs and flows of the season.

The reality is this was entirely predictable. The underlying numbers during our win streak were not that good. We got lucky a few games and outplayed a couple teams and strung them together for a 6 game streak. Good for the team, but ultimately unsustainable and predictable.

This is a bubble team. We're playing like it.

I'm disappointed like most of you, but not at all surprised. This. Is. Not. A. Good. Team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad