Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Michelle Gingras!
giphy.gif

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If Quinn doesn't ride Igor as a #1 he should get fired just for that.
Don't kill me for bringing it up because I love Igor (and know that Georgiev is not even close to Igor's level) but the Islanders are next. Probably the only team I would start Georgiev over Igor

Reactions: Daves a mess

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Told you guys he had decent analytics!

(Blackwell too)

I'm not sold on Blackwell as a regular yet because of his size and lack of balance, which I don't think are conducive to a good 4th liner, but he's certainly a nice utility player to stick into the top 9 when there's an injury given he seems to have some good offensive skills.

Reactions: Machinehead

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Don't kill me for bringing it up because I love Igor (and know that Georgiev is not even close to Igor's level) but the Islanders are next. Probably the only team I would start Georgiev over Igor

You can't extrapolate from the first two games.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
I'm not sold on Blackwell as a regular yet because of his size and lack of balance, which I don't think are conducive to a good 4th liner, but he's certainly a nice utility player to stick into the top 9 when there's an injury given he seems to have some good offensive skills.
And Quinny seems to LOVE the guy. You know what that means.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC

unfortunately if you’re going to play georgiev it’s probably Monday against the islanders. But frankly 3 days off 1 game in 6 days you SHOULD go back to your number one. Shesterkin is on right now

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
If it wasn't for that joke of a North division (Stacking up points vs Nucks and Sens) Panarin would be close to leading the league in points. lol

Reactions: SnowblindNYR
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad