GDT: #10 - 02/04/21 | capitals @ RANGERS | 7:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daves a mess

Jan 8, 2014
Like that little pass from One Lung Mika to Buchy on that empty netter.

Brett Howden was a good player until he hit the boards as a rook. Its like those boards stole all his talent.

Ride Shesty till he face plants.

The Gauthier experiment is coming to an end. He's like Adonis.. with a lobotomy.

Fox is stoopid good.

Miller is a legit 1st pairing talent.

Lindgren is nails.

Strome! Nuff said.

Stutzle should of went # 1 ;)

We have a new Anthony!

Reactions: I Eat Crow

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Huge win. Glad they rose to the occasion.

Shesterkin was excellent - one fluky goal and one OV set play. Stopped a lot of really good chances.

Kakko was really good all over the ice. He seemed to win every board battle he got into.

Hajek didn’t stand out at all which is a nice upgrade for him.

Fox and Miller were both really good.

And don’t look now but the team with “no structure” and a coach who has no business in his league just gave a far superior team coached by a guy with 600+ wins their second loss of the season.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
Huge team W.

Shesty played really well. Great to see him play like he did tonight.

Right behind him is Kakko. Making things happen all over the ice, very active. Stating the obvious but he’s getting to a lot more pucks than he was last year. But he’s also defending really well – generally playing well off the puck.

If that Bitetto goal doesn’t make you smile you have a big ol’ dump in your pants.

That diving call was a complete joke. Thankfully it didn’t matter. I feel like the phrase “the worst [x] in a long time” is overused, but not on this.

Lastly Brendan Dillon, quickly rocketing up my list of disliked players. He looks like a cow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad