1 in 16 baby

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
I wish that was the case since the Jets actually won the lottery. Unfortunately it's not

Here’s a tongue in cheek conspiracy theory because on the main boards all the sore losers are crying foul and that the NHL is rigged yada yada yada.

Since it was team”E” (Jets) that was actually drawn and because league is so crooked, there really won’t be a second lottery. Should these playoffs get cancelled altogether, the league will just say there was a second lottery and the Jets will win that 1st pick.

*DISCLAIMER*

I don’t actually believe this. I’m perfectly content with the 12.5% chance the Jets will have and fully expect a team like Chicago, Montreal or NYR winning that pick.

untouchable21

I am not the guy you want to be wrong about.
Aug 12, 2007
The Outer Limits.
Under normal circumstances I'd say yes, but given the circumstances (assuming they play) I think the Jets have a good shot at winning it all. So no.

The thing is everyone talks about our chances because of Hellebuyck’s Vezina caliber season but realistically his Vezina caliber season has been over for almost 4 months now. That’s basically last season already.

There’s no telling what Hellebuyck’s game would even look like at this point.

Probably doesn’t matter anyway because like others, I seriously have doubts these playoffs are ever played.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad