GDT: 1/25/18 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Without Hedman and Serg, last game before the all star break, guy I'm up against in my hockey pool has a lot of Phili players...

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Giroux is back to his old form, always liked him. Hopefully he has an off night tonight though.

I actually bought a Giroux shirt once to spite a friend who is a penguins fan. I loved that 2012 series.

TampaJay

Jan 16, 2016
Oh for the love of...... Ugghh DAMN IT Coop this isn't the time to act like a hard ass. You already punished the kid. Let the punishment fit the crime. You're a freaking lawyer. You know better than anyone about that. Just think about it. Marchand get 5 games suspension for trying to kill someone again and Sergachev is benched twice (just less than half of that) for mouthing off to a ref.
Does seem excessive for throwing a towel, but we might not know the whole story... what he said to ref etc. Just like Dotchin losing so many games for what was rumored to be riding a motorcycle. Cooper was an assistant prosecutor I think, obviously not a defense attorney.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Kunitz I'm sure have some found memories of the flyers.

And Gudas is Gudas.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Other than Vasy I think everyone else forgot there was a game.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
PP time, hopefully we can use it to start building some momentum now and for the rest of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad