Pmnn0M7.png

BJQcUbu.png

4nP8vlK.png

n9ZQoCX.png

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Just noticed that LC has recycled the same Lego gif at least 2 or 3 times. Great.... he's out of material.

I've got a bad feeling about this

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Lst game before the All-Star break so let's hope that the team is ready and focused.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014

I wonder if Serge will be in tonight or not.

EDIT:

Looks like he will be.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Oh for the love of...... Ugghh DAMN IT Coop this isn't the time to act like a hard ass. You already punished the kid. Let the punishment fit the crime. You're a freaking lawyer. You know better than anyone about that. Just think about it. Marchand get 5 games suspension for trying to kill someone again and Sergachev is benched twice (just less than half of that) for mouthing off to a ref.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
It's possible that there's more to it than just the 4 min penalty/unsportsmanlike conduct stuff. Sergy has not played well in the last several games. It's possible that he needs both a mental and a physical break. We know he's extremely talented (a Hedman-lite) with an incredibly high ceiling, but he's only 19 and has never played as much hockey at such a high level as he has this season. So if he sits out this one too, he's got a nice long All Star break to refocus. He's young enough that his 'recovery' time after pushing his body to the limit will be minimal. I wouldn't be surprised to see him come out blazing after the break.

Reactions: JoVel

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
It's possible that there's more to it than just the 4 min penalty/unsportsmanlike conduct stuff. Sergy has not played well in the last several games. It's possible that he needs both a mental and a physical break. We know he's extremely talented (a Hedman-lite) with an incredibly high ceiling, but he's only 19 and has never played as much hockey at such a high level as he has this season. So if he sits out this one too, he's got a nice long All Star break to refocus. He's young enough that his 'recovery' time after pushing his body to the limit will be minimal. I wouldn't be surprised to see him come out blazing after the break.
Agreed. Let's not overreact unless this becomes a trend. Sergachev is not on his way back to Montreal just yet.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I don't mind Serg being scratched again... a lot of young guys go through stretches where it hits them hard and they struggle... IMO having him sit and watch a few games is perfect for them.

He will be back and ready to roll after the AllStar break

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I don't mind Serg being scratched again... a lot of young guys go through stretches where it hits them hard and they struggle... IMO having him sit and watch a few games is perfect for them.

He will be back and ready to roll after the AllStar break
Didn't hurt Point last season to watch a few games.

Reactions: Sila v Kucherove

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad