Votes: 10 3.4%
  • Beckett Sennecke

Votes: 55 18.8%
  • Zayne Parekh

Votes: 17 5.8%

• Total voters

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Issue for us drafting Sennecke is our top 3 forwards are all right handed already, left shot forward would be ideal

But man Sennecke has great skating, hand eye, puck handling, and physicality. Always working hard but makes it look smooth.

Grant said that it also looks like it could be 5 forwards taken in the top 7, instead of 6 D in the top 9 as he previously had it.

Also said Sennecke could go as high as 2

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Not you though, right?
Not sure why you're being personal with your cynicism about Sennecke but I've been raving about his play for many weeks since back when many thought he was a possibility with the Jets pick. I thought he looked great at the CHL prospects game.

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Issue for us drafting Sennecke is our top 3 forwards are all right handed already, left shot forward would be ideal
I wouldn't worry about that. Sennecke's a winger. Slaf shoots left and Caufield shoots right...the only entrenched wingers in our future core top 6.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
Not sure why you're being personal with your cynicism about Sennecke but I've been raving about his play for many weeks since back when many thought he was a possibility with the Jets pick. I thought he looked great at the CHL prospects game.
Didn't mean to be a jerk I just don't remember seeing much Sennecke hype from February-March. You have been a big fan of Sennecke I know that.

It's just crazy people hear one compelling argument from Grant and move a guy they previously had in the teens up to #5

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006
Didn't mean to be a jerk I just don't remember seeing much Sennecke hype from February-March. You have been a big fan of Sennecke I know that.

It's just crazy people hear one compelling argument from Grant and move a guy they previously had in the teens up to #5
I don't even know what Grant's compelling argument is. Sennecke's play since January can't be denied nor can his skill level and his crazy growth spurt. Wait until he fills out and fully learns how to play with all that additional height.

It's good to have so many forwards emerging towards the top. We'll have good forward options whether we pick at 1 or at 7.

Reactions: SlafySZN

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
He's amazing. He's like Gallagher but with one of the best shot in the draft, probably top 5. He finds open ice super well and he's actually pretty mean, like he hits and disrupts. I love him as a player and depending on who's there, I wouldn't mind picking him up in the 1st.
Catton - 5'11, 170ish pounds.
Electric skater.
Insane desire to perform.
Coachable and works on his weaknesses.
High character.
High skill.

He's still on the menu, boys.
Catton has just confirmed to Anthony Martineau and Marco D'amico that he is now at 5.11 175!!

Btw Damico said that Suzuki was at 5.11 175 the day of his draft and 190 at 20 years old...now he is at 212.

Catton will be at 185 to 195 I guess at his prime !!! ..with his IQ....Catton is a no brainer at all

Hannibal

Fear the Weber
Feb 11, 2007

Catton has just confirmed to Anthony Martineau and Marco D'amico that he is now at 5.11 175!!

Btw Damico said that Suzuki was at 5.11 175 the day of his draft and 190 at 20 years old...now he is at 212.

Catton will be at 185 to 195 I guess at his prime !!! ..with his IQ....Catton is a no brainer at all

Catton doesn’t have the same frame as Suzuki. Don’t think he can put on 15 lbs of muscle. The kid looks frail as hell in pictures. Obsiouvly this isn’t science as i don’t know him personnally.

Reactions: Shutdown

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005

Suzuki was 183 pounds at the draft combine.

I agree with the premise behind what he's saying, but he should check his facts first.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
For the Habs though, it seems like Iginla is now out of the picture unless something crazy happens like we drop down to 7 and every forward goes top 5

Celebrini, Demidov, Lindstrom, Catton, Sennecke seem like the 5 most likely

Iginla's really gotta come with some cheese in his draft interview if he wants to be in consideration. He should say he's been studying MSL highlights and motivational speeches from coaches around the league

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Suzuki was 183 pounds at the draft combine.

I agree with the premise behind what he's saying, but he should check his facts first.

In my view Suzuki is too heavy at 212.....at 30 years it could catch him.

Catton will be at atound 185 to 190 I guess at 22..perfect

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
For the Habs though, it seems like Iginla is now out of the picture unless something crazy happens like we drop down to 7 and every forward goes top 5

Iginla's really gotta come with some cheese in his draft interview if he wants to be in consideration. He should say he's been studying MSL highlights and motivational speeches from coaches around the league
How do you know? Is Bobrov communicating with you?

crosbyshow

Aug 25, 2017
Catton doesn’t have the same frame as Suzuki. Don’t think he can put on 15 lbs of muscle. The kid looks frail as hell in pictures. Obsiouvly this isn’t science as i don’t know him personnally.
Hard to say cause look he was at 163 few months ago and now he is at 175....so 185-190 at 22, 23 years old is easy to figure out

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
McCagg thinks that 5 of the top 7 players in the draft are forwards:

Celebrini
Demidov
Lindstrom
Sennecke
Iginla

Benstheman

Nov 20, 2014
What are the scouting reports on Colton Roberts?? Seems like a good RHD candidate with Colorado's 2nd round pick or our 3rd.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world

Knee jerk scouting is the best scouting lmao.

Reactions: MeanMugging91

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
I have PTSD from guys who skyrocket in lists in such a short period of time.

1714661028872.jpeg

giphy.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $2,330.00