Pre-Game Talk: 1/11 v. Boston

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
This is such a bad look for the team. Oh you scored a goal last game and are fourth on the team in goals? Take a seat, we gotta have Megna and Glass play

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder
“@stevezipay: Lindberg and McIlrath join the coaches on ice. They'll be the scratches it appears.â€

K. This might be the point where AV officially loses me as a supporter. Not even Torts was this much of a **** to some of our younger guys. Kreider at least got a game every once in a while.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
At this rate Buchnevich will never come over. Even if he scores and does well for the team like Lindberg has there'll be a chance he's scratched. Prospects see this sort of thing. It doesn't go unnoticed

ThatsNashty61*

Sitting McI is neither good for his development or our chances of winning. Big mistake by AV. As for Lindberg, maybe he has a slight injury.

nevesis

Sponsor
Jan 3, 2008
NY
There is a line in Ghostbusters when Venkman says "Ray has gone bye-bye, Egon... what've you got left?"

That's how I feel about AV. He's gone BYE-BYE mentally. Completely egregious decisions.

Mac n Gs

Gorton plz
Jan 17, 2014
There is a line in Ghostbusters when Venkman says "Ray has gone bye-bye, Egon... what've you got left?"

That's how I feel about AV. He's gone BYE-BYE mentally. Completely egregious decisions.

Nah bro, c'mon. It's the right thing to do.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Megna has wheels and that's about it. He doesn't deserve to be anywhere other than the pressbox as the 13F, never playing when the team is healthy.

I thought he looked bad last game, especially in the D zone. That's to be expected though, the guy is a 13F/AHL tweener, yet is playing top 6 for some reason.

AV is Russel Crowe in A Beautiful Mind. He's losing it!

JohnC

Jan 26, 2013
New York

When he retires I hope Glass becomes a motivational speaker travelling the country and explaining to millions how to be awful at your job and not get fired.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Goalscorer playing well should be sat so Glass can keep having "chemistry" with the 4th line. Is there any good reason to try to understand this guy anymore?

Carl Swaglin

Apr 23, 2014
Middletown, NJ
I'm beyond livid of this coach. Loses games plays 4th liners over a young two way forward and plays a banged up dman who was bad before he was hurt over a steady stay at home mean dman who shows flashes of slight offensive upside we didn't know he had. Just stupid

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
AV is watching the team burn and he's chilling playing his harp while it happens.

He's lost me. I'm done.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Megna on the 2nd line (in the lineup at all) with a healthy roster is just atrocious. Who cares if he's a RWer, play Lindberg as a RW. Does AV really think handness matters that much to forwards? Is that why Fast was being force-fed top 6 minutes?

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
There's no possible way he actually "feels" this way about these roster players... This HAS to be a cover up...

Is there a serious retool going on behind-the-scenes game? Are we secretly tanking, or preparing for major changes this offseason?

If not, he's officially lost his mind...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you... Chip Kelly... (yes, I'm pushing that narrative hard because its so true)

Carl Swaglin

Apr 23, 2014
Middletown, NJ
Megna on the 2nd line (in the lineup at all) with a healthy roster is just atrocious. Who cares if he's a RWer, play Lindberg as a RW. Does AV really think handness matters that much to forwards? Is that why Fast was being force-fed top 6 minutes?

I like Megna I think he should play on he 4th line over glass. Scratch glass and let him hangout in the locker room all day. Isn't that why he's here good locker room guy?

Metranger

May 22, 2015
AV is watching the team burn and he's chilling playing his harp while it happens.

He's lost me. I'm done.

If appropriate, someone should start an AV evaluation thread where we can evaluate and criticize his questionable moves up to the day he is fired.

MacTruck27

May 17, 2014
If appropriate, someone should start an AV evaluation thread where we can evaluate and criticize his questionable moves up to the day he is fired.

i agree with this. I also think, as strange as this is to say, that tonight's game is a must win game in terms of both the team morale and the standings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad