Zuccarello walks Bouwmeester & scores filthy goal

Section32

May 26, 2011
CT
This belongs in the Rangers GDT. This happens most nights in the NHL. Top pairing defender or not, if you give the guy the middle of the ice, he'll probably score.

Really?

I seem to remember reading quite a few main board threads about Tarasenko's goals...

Come on man. There hasn't been a single thread on the main boards about the Rangers and their start this season.

Cheers to the Blues who could have folded up early. Even missing some key players, they made a game of it.

Nevertheless, Zuccarello deserves some recognition. The guy's play- most notably his passing, is insane.

5 months ago, he was laid up in a hospital bed with a cracked skull, completely unable to speak...

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
This belongs in the Rangers GDT. This happens most nights in the NHL. Top pairing defender or not, if you give the guy the middle of the ice, he'll probably score.

Oh come one. It was a brilliant move that left Bouwmeester out to dry. I am more than willing to admit that and a good play like that deserves some recognition.

One play doesn't take anything away from Bouwmeester. He's still having a good year. However a silky move like Zucs is not something that happens with as much regularity as you're making it out. If you don't like the goal, fine, but don't discredit something like that because you don't see the appeal.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY

:laugh:

What are you going to tell us next, that you pull this move/goal off every other shift in your beer league?

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
And I still remember how I was laughed at, when I compared Zucc to St. Louis. They said he sucked and didn't belong to the league. Yeah...

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
Wasn't even that fantastic of a move, just absolutely atrocious defensive play from Bouwmeester :facepalm:

Boumeester has played fantastic 1 on 1 defense so far... just because zuc did not do a 720 spin and 4 toe drags doesn't take away from it. Simple deke that caught Boumeester napping. Cudos to zuc, he really took it to us tonight.

Last edited:

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Amazing season for Zucc so far. Unbelievable recovery from his serious, potentially life threatening injury in April. Hard to believe how it´s possible.

Rangers ftw

May 8, 2007
I didn't mean skater in terms of skating or speed. What I meant is best skating player. (aka not counting goalies because it would obv be Hank)

And for the record, Kreider isn't an amazing skater, just a very fast one!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad