Zuccarello walks Bouwmeester & scores filthy goal

Calad

Section 422
Jul 24, 2011
Long Island
This 1st period is full of highlights for the rangers so far. Zucc with a Gretzky like dish for the 1st goal and Hank with that stick save as well.

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Henrik with an even filthier save.

Best goalie this year. Bar none. Price being healthy wouldnt change a damn thing. Lundqvist is on another level this year.

Zucc with a fantastic goal. Electric start.

Every time I see a play like that I just wonder if he could have been the difference in a 7 game series to put the Rangers in the Cup finals....

A lot of time left in the game though.

TheBluePenguin

Apr 15, 2015
St Louis
Was a good goal but made better is how well Bow has played this year so far. This is already easily his worst game of the season.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Zucc snagged this game for NYR right from the start.

IMO the pass to brass was even more impressive but this move was nice also

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
This belongs in the Rangers GDT. This happens most nights in the NHL. Top pairing defender or not, if you give the guy the middle of the ice, he'll probably score.

Got One Cup

Jun 3, 2008
Yup zuccarello really brought it tonight. Guy has all the tools a smaller player has to have to make it in the NHL. The King was unreal tonight, was a fun game to watch just wish the Blues didn't take so long to get going.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Henrik with an even filthier save.

Best goalie this year. Bar none. Price being healthy wouldnt change a damn thing. Lundqvist is on another level this year.

Zucc with a fantastic goal. Electric start.

Every time I see a play like that I just wonder if he could have been the difference in a 7 game series to put the Rangers in the Cup finals....

A lot of time left in the game though.

Well Price being injured does change a "damn" thing. Price was red hot before getting hurt and playing behind a great team, he would've looked like his normal self. I was at the Habs Rangers game this year and Lundy was also outplayed by him, hense not by much but still was.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->