Value of: Zuccarello to the Flames for ??

NoQuitInNewMexico

Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
Something like Zucc and Namestnikov for Bennett and Fox could be good for both teams. Namestnikov is a better 3C than Bennett right now for a team that really needs to start winning.

I don't think Bennett will "break out," maybe he becomes a Hayes/Zibanejad level center and we win the trade, maybe he doesn't. Right kind of guy to take a chance on where we are.

One Winged Angel

You Can't Escape
May 3, 2006
Long Island
I would say Fox would be the logical target, maybe Valimaki.

I don't know exactly what the return would be, but I'd imagine if dealt now, he'd have to return more than Nash did. Younger, better contract, more production offensively, criminally underrated defensive player as well. He's the kind of guy you can win with come playoff time, busts his ass each game. That 3rd line of him, Brassard and Pouliot was a driving force for the Rangers in their 2014 run to the finals.

It also depends on the market and who's looking for help. It's not always as black and white as "oh, he's better than this player, so he should get more", so I don't know.

I'd like Fox + for Zuccarello. Calgary could use some help up front and Zuccarello would fit in there and Fox would be one of, if not the Rangers best defensive prospect. I'd say a 1st with Fox and then maybe a small add? I'm not too sure.

kij

Jan 31, 2016
As a Rangers fan I would be happy with Rasmus Andersson, Dillon Dube, D'artagnan Joly. RHD with 2nd pair upside and a pair of potential top 9 forwards. I am a little weary about Andersson considering his brother busted on us but what can you do.

Shootertooter

Feb 20, 2016
If Calgary offered Adam Fox + CAL 2nd '18 I'd be fine with that.

If they want to expand on that how about:

Zuccarello + TB 1st '18 for Fox + CAL 2nd '18 + CAL 1st '19

Calgary gets a 1st this year and the Rangers spread out their picks to 2019 a bit

Calgary does not have a 2018 2nd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad