Zibanejad the Mayor of Philadelphia. 6+6 in 2 games, double natural hattricks.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This is amazing to witness;

Z-Bad has 14 points from 30 games.

You take these 2 philly games and that becomes 26 points from 32.

I’m not really sure how to interpret this for Z-Bad as a whole; is Z-Bad having a good season (30GP - 14pts) or is Z-Bad having a really good season (32 / 26).

Those were his two best games of the season, by far, but it's not like most good players don't have a 4 or 5 point game during the course of a season as their best game. Some might even have two or three games like that. His stats don't tell the story because he was terrible to start the season, and is playing much better now, so while those two games against one team might suggest he's only played well against one team, his form has been great the last few weeks. It just so happened that his best games during that stretch were against the Flyers. It probably doesn't hurt that the Flyers have some of the worst defense/goaltending in the league.

Reactions: Another AZ

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
The entire team has been a mess since COVID. Something happened during this whether is was behind the scenes or something. The team doesn't act like they have a clue on what to do out there.

I can't remember a team that had that little push back after an embarassing loss. There's something seriously wrong within that locker-room right now.

Beukeboom Fan

Feb 27, 2002
Chicago, IL
Visit site
Anyone remember the epic "Post a picture of the Flyers season" thread from when they melted down a long time ago. That was just an EPIC thread. I went to their board expecting it to be resurrected, but no joy.

Burkeocet

Nov 2, 2019
What are the odds I pick up Zibanajad from free agency in fantasy hockey 2 weeks prior? Thanks Mika!!! Probably single handed got 2 wins for me and counting

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Has anyone ever had a hat trick against the same team 3 games in a row?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad