Zibanejad injury.

egelband

Sep 6, 2008

It's been a while since we've had a groin concussion.

With Lemmy we know it’s that sequence where he blocked two slappers (like a champ). That’s the lower body part. I really hope Mika had a stinger or whatever they call it when you whack your arm/shoulder really hard but there’s no structural damage.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Do we know if Mika is playing tomorrow?
“lower body for Lemieux and upper and lower for Mika, but both were maintenance days and they’ll be ready to go for Friday.” per Quinn

I dont know if things changed today

Reactions: egelband

NYRangers0723

Apr 30, 2019
I think having the extra day off was beneficial. Not that the injury was serious thank god but it was probably good to have a extra day of rest

Reactions: egelband

Peltz

Oct 4, 2019
I think he looked a bit slow last night. I don't think he's playing at 100% right now.

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
Mika doesn’t look 100% and we know that, as of ~5 days ago he was dealing with upper and lower body issues, not significant enough to keep him out of the lineup. At least that gives you hope that his play is related to not being 100% healthy and that he could turn it on soon. Covid issues prior to the season probably didn’t help with conditioning and timing either.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Am I the only one who thinks Zibanejad hasn't been totally bad this season?

Slow start, sure. But with no camp, being late due to quarantine and then getting COVID on top of that basically removed 2 weeks of conditioning.

He looks out of sync but I don't see it as a lack of effort or play. He will get bounces his way soon and he will start to get a bit quicker.

Now, Strome on the other hand... HE has been bad.

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
I just dont get how he is flubbing so many one timers this year. That is his bread and butter.

its like he needs contacts or something lol

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks Zibanejad hasn't been totally bad this season?

Slow start, sure. But with no camp, being late due to quarantine and then getting COVID on top of that basically removed 2 weeks of conditioning.

He looks out of sync but I don't see it as a lack of effort or play. He will get bounces his way soon and he will start to get a bit quicker.

Now, Strome on the other hand... HE has been bad.

He just doesn't have his speed yet imo...took a while last year too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad