Zibanejad injury.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
On the bright side, at least Chytil might get some time in the top 6. Kid is so talented yet seems to be stuck behind Zibbby/Strome. I want to see what he can do with good, scoring wingers.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008

This is a big year for Chytil overall. I think he makes a statement this year if he’s not traded. Howden too. I made a post about him long ago about giving up on him too early would be very foolish. Tampa had him rated highly for a reason and they were not too happy to give him up in the McDonaugh trade. He looks like night and day from this year to last. He is still very young and raw and has had basically no AHL time. He can still become a very good 3rd of 4th line center, an important piece in the years to come. Patience grasshopper

Reactions: RangersFan1994

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad

K-C-B was a great line.

I don't think that line gets put back together. Howden skated between Kreider and Buch during camp and I think Quinn leaves Chytil and Kakko together.

Does Barron get a few games if Zibanejad is out? Having him play his way into a top 9 role in place of PDG would be wonderful. I don't have anything against PDG, but hes just kind of there... He's like Strome with out the expectations.

bl02

Jan 13, 2014
I’m being hopeful but most times guys don’t hang out on the bench after a head injury. But I guess anything is possible. He probably just banged up his shoulder or arm and was no need to risk anything by playing him the last 30 seconds or so

Reactions: egelband

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Maintenance day sounds encouraging but totally shuffling the lines makes me think they’re not expecting him back next game. Usually in that case you’d just plug someone else in that spot at practice.

Reactions: JohnLennon

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Reading his lips when he was talking to people...I could have sworn he said "HIP" So it might have something to do with his hip when he went into the boards. It was definitely something lower body though the way he skated to the bench.

n8

WAAAAAAA!!!
Nov 7, 2002
san francisco
Visit site
K-C-B was a great line.
Does Barron get a few games if Zibanejad is out? Having him play his way into a top 9 role in place of PDG would be wonderful. I don't have anything against PDG, but hes just kind of there... He's like Strome with out the expectations.
doubtful. I expect Rooney to get Howden's 4th line spot.
EDIT: looks like Zib isn't missing any time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad