Zibanejad 6-point period (ties NHL record)

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
E699711B-0CDE-4CB5-97D2-C0F06C42268B.gif

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Just watched the replay. Looks legit.

Trouba did a whole thing so it wasn't the most sterling assist but it went straight from Zibanejad to Trouba.

Now we're in "I've never seen that" territory.

Crazy, I was going to post Kris Knoblauchs name in the “next wave of coaches” thread yesterday. I didn’t even know he’d be coaching today.

Well, this has to be the greatest coaching debut in NHL history unless I’m mistaken and some coach won 12-0 or something at some point in their debut.

This defies any reasonable expectation, what a period.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Crazy, I was going to post Kris Knoblauchs name in the “next wave of coaches” thread yesterday. I didn’t even know he’d be coaching today.

Well, this has to be the greatest coaching debut in NHL history unless I’m mistaken and some coach won 12-0 or something at some point in their debut.

This defies any reasonable expectation, what a period.

quinn will get the win apparently.

Machinehead

Jiminy Crickets Let's Cut the Hubris
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I stand corrected! I was scrolling the stats, probably hadn't been updated. Hope the kid can get going.
The Rangers have their things and stuff they want him to learn and they're not really going out of their way to make sure he scores. Can't say it's my favorite but it is what it is.

Saitama

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
I wonder what the record is for the fastest SHG, PPG and ES goal in a game by one player? 10 minutes and 10 seconds seems like it should be a contender.

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
He scored on 6 consecutive goals in the same period. While it would be an obscure record, it's got to be close to a record.

Reactions: CanuckCity

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad