Zibanejad 6-point period (ties NHL record)

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
Imagine what he could have done in the North. Has any Canadian team got blown away like flyers tonight?

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
Yeah, secondary one.

It was a solid secondary assist, the goal doesn't happen without him making that first pass.

No reason to tear him down. I don't see anyone trying to critique Stutzle if he gets a secondary assist to diminish what he does.

I'm okay with Lafreniere having a quiet night while Zibenejad gets his swagger back putting up a record setting night.

My bigger concern is Kakko. 4 points in 21 games. It doesn't matter if he looks good on the ice when he gets shifts. At the end of the day Kakko needs to produce and he is far and away the one Im more concerned about now.

Reactions: ICanMotteBelieveIt

clmetsfan

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2007
giphy-downsized.gif

tshack

Apr 27, 2014
He made a hell of a play on that third goal handling that pass at the blue line. That's a career night

Fataldogg

Mar 22, 2007
He made a hell of a play on that third goal handling that pass at the blue line. That's a career night

I mean, it depends how you look at it. Last year he had 5 goals in a game [I believe the 5th was an OT game winning goal if memory serves me correctly]

Is 5 goals better than 3 goals + 3 assists? I think there is a valid argument to be made.

Needless to say, it's one of the best if not the best night of his career.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
If you are philly....how do you come nback from that.

That is devastating on so many levels.

Wow.

abo9

Jun 25, 2017
I wonder what the record is for the fastest SHG, PPG and ES goal in a game by one player? 10 minutes and 10 seconds seems like it should be a contender.

it must be but that's one hell of a specific record :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad