Pool: Zemgus26's 2nd Annual WJC Pool

Kent Nilsson

Imagine cringing at Brock Nelson like a moron
Jan 31, 2016
Heiskanen, Valimaki, Jokiharju and Vakanainen are all playing in NHL 1 year later, along with Tolvanen, Vesalainen, they also had Hepo and Kuokkanen and others I cant remember off the top of my head. I still cant believe how poorly that team did.

It was weird having as much interest in team Finland as in Canada.

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Heiskanen, Valimaki, Jokiharju and Vakanainen are all playing in NHL 1 year later, along with Tolvanen, Vesalainen, they also had Hepo and Kuokkanen and others I cant remember off the top of my head. I still cant believe how poorly that team did.

It was weird having as much interest in team Finland as in Canada.
This years Finnish team has some secret potential stars. I don't tell you about them though! ;)

Reactions: Zemgus26

Kent Nilsson

Jan 31, 2016
Welp. I was shocked he was still there. one pick away from getting Necas and Zadina :mad:. Debated taking him at 6th but only decided not too since he isn't 100% sure to go (although likely). Leading scorer last year and I think could be easily the best guy this year too. argh, nice pick.

Will pick soon.

Yea Necas would be a fine 1OA pick so I like the value there

Kent Nilsson

Jan 31, 2016
I vaguely recall Edmonton not sending Puljujarvi for some dumb reason like they wanted him to learn english in Bakersfield or something. But then its the Oilers so they dont count.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
With the 2nd pick of the 2019 NHL entry draft..... oh is that not what we're doing? First I selected Jack Hughes, and now I pick Kaapo Kakko. Is there anymore top level 2019 draftees I can pick?(don't answer that)

Along with Kakko I'll take goalie Michael DiPietro from team Canada

PMing next

Reactions: Zemgus26

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
RoundPickTeamPlayerPositionCountry
321Canada4GoldMichael DiPietro, G, CAN
322Scorevat53Nick SuzukiFCAN
323Khabby
324TheBeastCoast
325FinPanda
326Zemgus26
327TMOMR
328LainePeg
329Tapu Coco
330czechcanadian
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Just a tip, you can fix the lack of position or country boxes by clicking the button in the top right corner that looks like a wrench on a piece of paper "Use BB Code Editor", and then adding boxes to that line by inputting [TD][/TD] for each box before the [/TR] Like so

321Canada4GoldMichael DiPietroGCAN
323Khabby
324TheBeastCoast
325FinPanda
326Zemgus26
327TMOMR
328LainePeg
329Tapu Coco
330czechcanadian
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I tend to use this format to edit the table code instead of the table itself showing up mostly when making the tables because it's easier to work with quickly en masse than the table is.

MackAttack26

Jan 10, 2015
Ontario
Just a tip, you can fix the lack of position or country boxes by clicking the button in the top right corner that looks like a wrench on a piece of paper "Use BB Code Editor", and then adding boxes to that line by inputting
for each box before the [/TR] Like so

321Canada4GoldMichael DiPietroGCAN
323Khabby
324TheBeastCoast
325FinPanda
326Zemgus26
327TMOMR
328LainePeg
329Tapu Coco
330czechcanadian
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
I tend to use this format to edit the table code instead of the table itself showing up mostly when making the tables because it's easier to work with quickly en masse than the table is.

Great thanks! don't know what happened there and was going to try and figure it out later when I got on my laptop.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Great thanks! don't know what happened there and was going to try and figure it out later when I got on my laptop.

Just for clarification(and because I accidentally posted an empty post so now I'm going to use it), I said "adding [T D][/TD] to the line to add boxes"(less the space between the T and D). But without the space in there I guess that deleted the code and just added a box to thin air

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad