Player Discussion Zdeno Chara IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
If true, very stupid that they signed Miller instead of Chara. If they didn't want him, why waste everyone's time?

Reactions: chrisab123

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
He's not a verified checkmark account, but his other tweets don't look like clickbait crap either.

I still am hesitant to believe it just because of all the people who could break the story, it'd go through someone else.

Reactions: Bruinaura

BigBadBruins7708

Dec 11, 2017
Las Vegas
It's official...we are now an Old Boys Club front office a la Edmonton. Just do enough to make the playoffs and line the pockets of Monty Burns

Soooooooooooo glad they gave the corpse of Kevan Miller $2+ mill instead of signing Zdeno f**king Chara

Reactions: Walkenthewalk

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
He's not a verified checkmark account, but his other tweets don't look like clickbait crap either.

I still am hesitant to believe it just because of all the people who could break the story, it'd go through someone else.
Several legit accounts seem to be taking the report seriously though.

I hope it's confirmed or denied soon.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont

He posted a goodbye on Instagram

He gone

chrisab123

Feb 9, 2013
If true, very stupid that they signed Miller instead of Chara. If they didn't want him, why waste everyone's time?

But Miller is uhhhh

Okay look I've got nothing. Don backed the wrong horse here. If its between your captain and effin Miller you take Chara no questions asked. Unbelievable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad