Player Discussion Zdeno Chara IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
I have a chiropractor appointment in about an hour. Something will happen while I'm gone. They like to drop big news whenever I have an appointment somewhere. :laugh:

Emg9qPKR5hquI.gif

Reactions: Gordoff and BMC

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Mike O'Connell.

But seriously, I would expect that if there is a change, it will not be some retread from another organization.
Sweeney sounds like he’s done here - looks like he will be moving on

they need a Replacement- probably inside but who knows

Reactions: Gordoff

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
Sweeney sounds like he’s done here - looks like he will be moving on

they need a Replacement- probably inside but who knows

You mean judging by the way some people post about him? Because I can't see a reason why Cam/JJ/Harry would be dissatisfied with his performance- team has been and is good no matter how much the negatrons around this place rag on him.

Reactions: HustleB and Alicat

Absurdity

light switch connoisseur
Jul 6, 2012
Re: Chara, it sounds like the ball has been in his court, and the Bruins are waiting. Being this close to camp, management should give him a deadline so they can move on if need be. The Bruins being interested in Hutton seems like they are leaving their options open in case Chara doesn't want to sign.

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
Peter Chiarelli, he won us a cup before! :sarcasm:
iu

Underrated post. Thanks for the laugh.

To answers @DKH question, I have no knowledge of who’s a viable candidate. Who are the up and coming GM candidates?

I wanted Brisebois of TBL when they ended up going Sweeney.

@DKH @lost peanut who are some guys to watch for as candidates? Not Bruins specific but overall.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Underrated post. Thanks for the laugh.

To answers @DKH question, I have no knowledge of who’s a viable candidate. Who are the up and coming GM candidates?

I wanted Brisebois of TBL when they ended up going Sweeney.

@DKH @lost peanut who are some guys to watch for as candidates? Not Bruins specific but overall.
I’d be excellent ~ I honestly can’t think of anyone else that would be as good a GM

BruinsFanSince94

The Perfect Fan ™
Sep 28, 2017
New England
I’d be excellent ~ I honestly can’t think of anyone else that would be as good a GM

As long as you keep the cap wizard, Evan Gold, I think I’d be more than content with you, Dan.

You’ll get a lot done and probably build 3-5 Cup winners before spiraling out of control with smug intelligence and running yourself out of town like Chiarelli.

We here at HFBoards will let you know about it too. ;)

Reactions: HustleB and BMC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad