News Article: Zamula's interview to Match.tv

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
York played about 23 minutes a night in the Big Ten and was only on the ice for 15 ES goals against. He also had a positive impact on goals for. If he plays a college season next year, I think he'll have the offensive production to match. Michigan is getting a much needed infusion of talent. At least that is the plan.

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Very intriguing player and great personality it seems.

It's crazy. We have so many young talented defensemen in the system at this point, you almost forget about Cam York.
People won’t forget him for too long. I was just watching some videos of Timonen, &, while I’ve always been a fan of both, & said Timonen was my closest comparison for York, it’s even closer than I thought. York is a terrific passer, accuracy, velocity changes, vision & soft hands, but watching Kimmo again — he had even better hands than I recalled.

TB87

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
May 30, 2018
During scouching stream on YouTube he was asked about 2019 redraft and he said York was really good this year 5 on 5. That was reassuring because his stats were not great on a horrible Michigan team. Was considering him in top 10

For basically every hockey player who isn’t a superstar, producing points on an offensively challenged team is, for lack of a better word, challenging.

captainpaxil

Dec 2, 2008
It's clear in these interviews the players feel they can just talk. We get fewer cliche's and more honest insight. I hope they never find out we have a double agent getting this stuff back to us.

Big Z seems like a good kid.

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
seriously! Can't wait to see York come. He will definitely get the attention he deserves. We got our ghost replacement so fans don't have to be sad when he goes. We have a solid mix of young vets and young players for fwrds/d!! Good times!
If he's the Ghost replacement we will never see him as coaches hate Ghost.

flyerslducks

Feb 15, 2017
If he's the Ghost replacement we will never see him as coaches hate Ghost.

coaches hate the way ghost was playing..they don't hate ghost. Every coach in the world would love the 50-60pt ghost we know he can be. He has hit a snag in his career with injuries and whatnot..if he can work it out then every coach would love him. I would still love to see him on the top pp to get that confidence back. Ghost is a confidence driven player..he needs to be in positions to succeed like his rookie year.
That's not a knock on him either..he has a specific skill set and we need to utilize that to its potential.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad