Zaitsev is in a complicated child custody mess in Russia

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Travo

Why are we still here? Just to suffer?
Aug 11, 2015
Google translate of the tweet:

Hockey player Nikita Zaitsev attacked his ex-wife. I did not want to pay child support, so I flew to Moscow from Canada and abducted my own children. Where they are now is not clear, the woman went to the police. Zaitsev himself quickly flew back to Canada.

Well that certainly came out of nowhere. Is it legit? Can't see his face from the clip.

Reactions: DaveG

mel

Sponsor
Sep 2, 2006
Boston
So he flew to Russia, took the kids, and then flew back to Canada with them or by himself?

Legion34

Jan 24, 2006
Apparently you don't need the consent of the other parent to take your child out of Russia, so this bizarre story might well be true.

well at least one is born in Canada. You can’t just keep a citizen out of the country of birth forever......

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
I hope this isn’t as bad as it looks.

If it is Zaitsev is done in the NHL and the Sens will get out of his contract Mike Richards style.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
Here’s a translation from a Russian media outlet

"A video appeared on the network where the Ottawa Senators hockey player Nikita Zaitsev selects children from his former wife Margarita. The video is available on the Mash Telegram channel.

According to Mash, a company of three people - Zaitsev, his father and friend - was waiting for the athlete's ex-wife to go out with the children. There, two babies were taken from a woman who was accompanied by a nanny. On the video you can see how one of the women is being held so that she does not interfere with the abduction.

On November 27, REN TV reported that Zaitsev's ex-wife went to the police, saying that the hockey player had organized the abduction of their common children. It was alleged that the player missed a regular hockey match of the National Hockey League (NHL) and flew to Moscow to deal with the charges. Later, comments appeared on the father of the athlete, who spoke about the abuse of children by their mother.

Hockey player married Margarita in 2015. Then they had two daughters. This year it became known about their separation."

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Just ignore that f***ing idiot, disgusting post.

Weird story, hope the children are alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad