Confirmed with Link: Zadorov to VAN for a 2024 5th and 2026 3rd

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
He’s been a turnover machine lately. I’ll miss his physicality, but this gives the team flexibility in call ups. At this point he was better off the team than with them.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Yeah this feels like a rotten return with other trades upcoming w cap implications.
To a division rival too. Ugh. Gross.
Politics aside I'll miss Z's tenacity, camaraderie w teammates (prior to trade request) and once every month or two successful Bobby Orr rushes up the ice.

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
What is this return…

I bet this is Conroy being a swell guy and expediting this for Z and his agent. Which is horseshit. Should have waited for the deadline, how tf do you trade him IN the division and give them a sweet deal to boot.

Reactions: Fig and Tofveve

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009
Underwhelming return for sure, but public trade requests unfortunately make things more difficult in all aspects. I would have waited for the deadline for sure, but we don't have the luxury of knowing the dynamics of the room at the moment.

It's a start of moving out people who don't want to be here, and clearing 3.75M off the books creates flexibility for this club.

It is what it is. Disappointing end to his tenure for a "fan favorite" but he brought that upon himself.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if we flipped those picks for a guy like Boqvist or a similar young defender.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Look forward to the game Saturday. Big Z big body check attempts line is set at 4.5.
He'll miss a few and we'll be gifted some glorious chances but they have Demko to bail him out.

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
On the upside, at least he's not walking for nothing at the end of the year.

Also CURRENT CAP SPACE
Tooltip
: $5,111,667

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad