Value of: Zadorov to Detroit

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
I do not think the Avs would trade him as he has a unique skillset amongst their young defensemen.

With that said if the Avs do trade him Detroit should be all over this. He would he a perfect partner for Hronek or Seider.

AVs is almost forced to trade him. Expansion draft or salary demands of approx $4M-$5M per which is not excessive, but too high for the 3rd line behind Byram/Girard. Graves can also be a replacement at a much cheaper option.

DET has been loading up on DMen, 13 selected the last 3 Drafts. Zadorov is young enough and would be given the opportunity to grow with team.

Keeping most of the core prospects, pick and underperforming Svech would be enough.

DET 2nd + Svech

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
AVs is almost forced to trade him. Expansion draft or salary demands of approx $4M-$5M per which is not excessive, but too high for the 3rd line behind Byram/Girard. Graves can also be a replacement at a much cheaper option.

DET has been loading up on DMen, 13 selected the last 3 Drafts. Zadorov is young enough and would be given the opportunity to grow with team.

Keeping most of the core prospects, pick and underperforming Svech would be enough.

DET 2nd + Svech

I would do that deal if I am Detroit but I doubt the Avs would. They won't want to give him away so cheaply.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Not a trade right now. I think in the offseason he could be in play. Not sure Avs. Doubt the Avs waste a protected spot for him with the expansion.

I forget who was tweeting it (friedman maybe?) but they were saying have an eye on him to be in play possibly at the deadline. I think its a foregone conclusion hell get moved after the season though. Apparently Makar is going to want Chabot+ money and Zadorov will be in line for a solid payday as well. The Avs need to move him to make the cap work and he would likely be expansion draft bait anyways if they didnt trade him.

I could definitely see them holding onto him for a playoff run this year, but the offseason hes likely traded

Groo

May 11, 2013
surfingarippleofevil
Joe Sakic is looking to trade Zadorov not punish him.
coicy.gif

Reactions: Magnifico

Patagonia

Keep Whining
Jan 6, 2017
I would do that deal if I am Detroit but I doubt the Avs would. They won't want to give him away so cheaply.

The 2nd would be the 32nd or the 1st pick in the 2nd round. Svech can ease into the lineup as the 3C.

Brett44

Feb 11, 2017
wich team need a LHD

Montreal-> Zadorov + 2nd 2021 + Kaut for Domi
New jersey->Zadorov + Jost for Palmieri
Floride-> Zadorov + 2nd 2021 + Jost for Trochek
Detroit-> Zadorov + 1st 2020 for Mantha

andidrw

Mar 30, 2012
wich team need a LHD

Montreal-> Zadorov + 2nd 2021 + Kaut for Domi
New jersey->Zadorov + Jost for Palmieri