Zadorov Is A Star!

Heraldic

Dec 12, 2013
Let him play one more year in London.

Next year I think we will have two "newcomers" at the blueline - McNabb and Ruhwedel/Ristolainen. I think that's enough.

After next season let McNabb, Zadorov and McCabe battle taking the two spots, and if they all are ready to take the spot, trade one. I think at least two of them will be ready to take top-4 and top-6 slots, and the "odd man" gets traded or sent to Roch (Zadorov or McCabe).

Savitar

AKA Jose
Jan 15, 2013
There is potential for Zadorov to make the NHL next season and we will see what happens. 19 year olds have made it and have stayed permanently, Morgan Rielly and Oli Maatta are perfect examples of this. But in the the long term Tim Murray will know what is best for Zadorov. Timmy is one of the best evaluators of talent in hockey and is now Buffalo's GM.

Patty really came through big time. If they hired Benning I would of been ok but Murray was my top choice from the start. From what he has done in being an advocate for acquiring Corey Perry, Ryan Getzlaf, Erik Karlsson, Jared Cowen, Mika Zibanejad, Patrick Wiercoich, Robin Lehner, Jacob Silfverberg, Curtis Lazar the list goes on.

Murray will know whats best and with all of this draft picks now at his disposal, something the Senators haven't had much of as they have traded away lots of 1st and 2nd round picks over the years for Turris, Bishop, Ryan etc! But with one 1st, three 2nds, and more to come with the trade deadline.

The future is bright with Tim leading the show, here's to hoping he brings in a legit head coach in the offseason and not sticking with Pattys guy in Nolan. Even with Nolan we are starting to look like a Ron Rolston team and I don't like it.

Murray has the discretion to lead this rebuild, he has been here for a bit over a month, knows more about the organization, his players, scouting staff now its his time to make this a Tim Murray team, not a Lafontaine team with a Lafontaine coach.

I fully expect Murray to overhaul the organization in his first full offseason, and we know the roster will be overhauled too.

Get ready Sabres fans with the trade deadline, draft and offseason still to come

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Management is actually delivering some great draft results. I am not expecting a 3 year rebuild. Look at the Avs. Maybe we have a quick turnaround as well!

We will see

Unfortunately defensemen take longer to develop than forwards. I'm not expecting this team to truly contend until Zadorov, Pysyk, McCabe, and Risto start hitting their stride. Probably 4 years from now.i think the playoffs could be a couple years away, though.

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Regardless of whom is better between Zadorov and Ristolainen, who cares. We have both. Zadorov continues to improve in most attributes of the game and really will have a bright future. I love the building from the back mentality. Between Myers, Ristolainen, Zadorov, Pysyk, McCabe, and McNabb you have a lot to look forward to.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad