Zadorov comments on Mackinnon’s training, leadership style

YippieKaey

How you gonna do hockey like that?
Apr 2, 2012
Stockholm Sweden
Michael Jordan of hockey. This is what it takes to win. Every other team can do what Colorado and MacKinnon have done if they think it's so easy.

What have they done? They haven't won shit according to the man himself.

That whole "winners are like this" is just stupid excuses for piss-poor behaviour. Mackinnon isn't even a winner

avsfan09

Dec 17, 2010
Nova Scotia
What have they done? They haven't won shit according to the man himself.

That whole "winners are like this" is just stupid excuses for piss-poor behaviour. Mackinnon isn't even a winner
He’s won a memorial cup. They aren’t losing because of him let’s be honest, they likely need a 2c even if Kadri has been good this season. That or a second line driving to winger.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I really understand elite players want their team to be elite as well, but it bothers me that they think it gives them liscense to abuse their team mates. And yes, yelling at a teammate in practice for messing up a pass is abuse.

I'd say something but based on your threshold, you'd probably consider it abuse too.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
I really understand elite players want their team to be elite as well, but it bothers me that they think it gives them liscense to abuse their team mates. And yes, yelling at a teammate in practice for messing up a pass is abuse.

Yup it's emotional abuse

Smart Alek

Jul 13, 2002
Talk about missing the forest for the trees; Zadorov referred to carbonara as "white sauce."

Ladies and gentlemen, I implore you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad