Recalled/Assigned: Zadina Recalled from GR

Cyborg Yzerberg

Nov 8, 2007
Philadelphia
Unfortunate circumstances around his being called up, but he’s been excellent in Grand Rapids.

Certainly think all the expert doomsayers from September should be eating crow right now.

Reactions: Ricelund

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
Should just put fabbri on the 1st line and give perlini more minutes with flip. I don't see zadina doing much. He's too soft, weak and slow for the game

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
He's looked extremely dangerous in GR. The game against Milwaukee on Friday he should have had four points. Set up a couple of AHL dusters for easy tap ins that they messed up. He's worked hard on his compete level and has been getting in the other teams face all season. Pair him with some good players and he might look better than he does in GR.
Real excited for this. Don't f*** this up Blashill.

Reactions: hkydave04

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
This was the right decision. Kid has been the best forward in GR the past 2-3 weeks. Dont think there was a good time to call him up without a clear injury to a top 6 forward, and now that there is, you give him his chance.

The only hope I have is that Blashill keeps him the hell away from Athanasiou. Whether that means moving AA up to be next to Larkin and Bertuzzi, or letting Zadina slot in. I do not want Zadina to be on a line with Athanasiou under any circumstances.

chris05

May 23, 2013
zadina is ready. after a brutal pre season and a few games at the ahl level he is ready to give it a go with the big boys. with a depleted D core who are replaced by players who don't belong in the NHL why not bring up and roster another player who doesn't belong at the nhl level.

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
I really hope they put him on the 1st line in Mantha's spot. Give this kid the best chance to shine, and the best chance to boost his confidence.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
Don't f*** this up Blashill.
Third line with Helm and LGD.... (I think I'm kidding, but I wouldn't put it past Blash the way he treated Svech)

We need another elite center. Larkin can’t do it himself, he’s getting keyed on so hard by other teams
Yeah another top center, 2 top pair D, and a goalie, along with some secondary scoring for the third line. So many holes....

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Third line with Helm and LGD.... (I think I'm kidding, but I wouldn't put it past Blash the way he treated Svech)

Yeah another top center, 2 top pair D, and a goalie, along with some secondary scoring for the third line. So many holes....
Byfield, Seider, a trade for Werenski, Lehner, and Veleno/Rasmussen/Svech

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad