Injury Report: Zadina out

Tirekicker

Dec 30, 2017
I mean...if you're determined to trade him, I guess now would be the time to do it. Didn't make sense when he wasn't producing, but now you can say, "11 points through 16 games. Kid's just getting started."

I doubt that's what's going on tho.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Pure speculation - If it involves the heart or if it's something like a blood clot, would they characterize it publicly as an injury?

Tirekicker

Dec 30, 2017
Pure speculation - If it involves the heart or if it's something like a blood clot, would they characterize it publicly as an injury?

Possibly. Not sure.

I suppose another possibility is that Blashill simply doesn't feel it's appropriate to be addressing this line of questioning about someone who isn't currently playing on his team.

Gniwder

Oct 12, 2009
Bellingham, WA
I don't think so. Fischer and DLR were out with heart issues and Tomas Fleischamann (drafted by Wings and traded to Caps) had blood clot issues. I do not remember the coach or press using the word "injury" in those cases.

FabricDetails

HF still in need of automated text analytics
Mar 30, 2009
Ok cool. Just wondering how we don't even know if it's even upper or lower body, you know? Even if they wanted to get an MRI or something like that I feel like we would at least have that general sense.

Hen Kolland

Feb 22, 2018
Ok cool. Just wondering how we don't even know if it's even upper or lower body, you know? Even if they wanted to get an MRI or something like that I feel like we would at least have that general sense.

The team hasn’t confirmed it, but sources say he was noticeably favoring a leg with a limp. I think that tells you that it’s a LBI. As for what that actually means, nobody besides the organization knows.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad