Zack Smith of Ottawa Senators fined for diving/embellishment

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
... You have way too much free time on your plate man.

All I did was asking a simple question, no need to get all passive aggressive about it

And yeah he started a thread about something that was obviously going to be talked. What's the problem about it ?

I answered your question, didn't I? You were calling a guy salty for not being surprised about who started the thread. :dunno:

User1x

Nov 18, 2014
Geez. Calm down Sens fans. That was a dive. Had it been any other player, there are still 90% chances a HF post is created - 90% because no one cares about the Canes.
Jokes aside, wow this league is inconsistent. What Smith did is disgusting, but so common in the NHL, and not just with Habs or Sens.

Jul 16, 2013
Edmonton
One of the first public fines for diving was on Norris trophy winner PK Subban. He was also the very first to be fined twice. Now granted he probably deserved about 10 fines by then, but you can't argue they cherry pick fines.

Should really just send out an early bill to the entire Habs team.

Perrah

Jul 2, 2009
Sure, if you want to see it like that.

It also shows a desire to pawn the "diver" label off on somebody else, since the habs are widely regarded as the undisputed diving champs of the league. At least historically speaking. A history that many want to ignore.

Fantastic, another deflection to bring the Habs into it.

SenzZen

RIP, GOAT
Jan 31, 2011
Ottawa
Geez. Calm down Sens fans. That was a dive. Had it been any other player, there are still 90% chances a HF post is created - 90% because no one cares about the Canes.
Jokes aside, wow this league is inconsistent. What Smith did is disgusting, but so common in the NHL, and not just with Habs or Sens.

Please show me a Sens fan in this thread saying this wasn't a dive.

Fantastic, another deflection to bring the Habs into it.

I look forward to your 4th post of the thread. Maybe this one will actually be on the topic.

Bob Cole

Tom ******* Brady
Oct 30, 2009
I'm a Habs fan so apparently I'm biased by posting about a Sens player.

I guess Sens fans would prefer everyone just ignore it when their player gets fined for diving? :dunno:

this is the most publicity the sens are going to get all year, sens fans should be thanking OP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad