UEF1JzB.gif

8pb0GYF.jpg

Discuss.

Last edited:

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
His jnr coach outright said he needs more communication than most.

being rushed into the nhl in a top 9 role with bad youth coaches can be fixed but desjardins needs to give the kid more time than other players explaining the details.

if thats an unacceptable trait of kassian than we dont deserve good players

talk to him, give him pats on the ba k, and enjoy his one in a thousand play for a decade, hes certainly not burning a hole in the roster for higgins.

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation
His jnr coach outright said he needs more communication than most.

being rushed into the nhl in a top 9 role with bad youth coaches can be fixed but desjardins needs to give the kid more time than other players explaining the details.

if thats an unacceptable trait of kassian than we dont deserve good players

talk to him, give him pats on the ba k, and enjoy his one in a thousand play for a decade, hes certainly not burning a hole in the roster for higgins.

Okay, hold onto that thought, and later I'll explain everything wrong with it.

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
I think we just need to keep him and let him become whatever he's gonna become. If that's a third line player with sandpaper and occasional scoring, that's not a terrible thing to have.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
for a team so concerned with marketing at the moment, it's a bit disconnecting that they're looking at trading the most popular player on the team with the fans at the trade deadline

Huggy

Respectful Handshake
Jul 22, 2014
Vancouver
for a team so concerned with marketing at the moment, it's a bit disconnecting that they're looking at trading the most popular player on the team with the fans at the trade deadline

I thought to myself i bet benning and linden just slowly paned to face each other via muppets do the second the crowd started roaring for kassian.

we know what we have with him benning.

do you? Or more importantly does colonel mustard

probably the loudest cheer in rogers in months

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
“Maybe that can get me going a bit,†said Kassian. “The ovation was nice. I’ve always said the fans in Vancouver are very passionate. It’s a game I want to build off and keep getting better. I’d like to think the hockey gods were with me there but I don’t know where they’ve been all year.â€

http://www.vancouversun.com/Canucks+wake+pound+Penguins/10797088/story.html

Zack Kassian also got back on the radar with his fine showing as he finished just the assist short of the Gordie Howe hat trick. He scored in the second period and fought Robert Bortuzzo in the first session to get himself into the game.

“He prepared well, you could tell he wanted to have a good game,†said Desjardins, who has strangely sat him out in favour for a guy with just a fraction of his talent in Ronalds Kenins. “His attitude was good and he stayed focused all night.â€

http://www.theprovince.com/sports/hockey/canucks-hockey/result/10797091/story.html

Rey

Jan 11, 2007
Did anyone else see Jim Bennings concerned looking face when he saw Kassian score?

Rey

Jan 11, 2007
Yea he knows hes a fan favourite and cant justify a trade

Kassian reminds me of Lucic and Marchand type attitude. Very emotional. I think he needs a Scott Thornton type of player to babysit him. Maybe he needs Richardsson back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad