Zack Kassian - Hatred and Redemption

Aceboogie

Aug 25, 2012
Im not blind to the fact that the cross check was border line dirty and id probably railroad him if he was on another team and did that to Klefbom or our player

But big difference to Gagner incident as OEL actually did something bad. Gagner was pretty innocent

Jet Walters

May 15, 2013
Im not blind to the fact that the cross check was border line dirty and id probably railroad him if he was on another team and did that to Klefbom or our player

But big difference to Gagner incident as OEL actually did something bad. Gagner was pretty innocent

The Gagner incident was just Kassian being careless/reckless with his stick. I think it was Kassian mocking Gagner's face shield a few months later that really drew the ire of Oilers fans, but the original play was not intentional IMO. Anyways, loving Kassians game. There's something to be said for functional craziness.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
Guy has been great for us and should have 3 more goals except for the refs.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
i loved how he just punched Duclair in the face twice.. punch now, ask later lol

Him and Letestu are giving the Oilers some of the best bottom 6 minutes in a LONG LONG time.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Props to Chia for giving him another chance.

Still think MacTavish had something to do with the acquisition (given the nature of Kassian's "past issues" and MacTavish's past - maybe he thought he could get thru to the kid on a personal level - pure speculation on my part though).

Whether Kassian is able to have a NHL career is of secondary importance; great to see him getting his life turned around.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad