Zack Kassian Car Accident (UPD: suspended by team, ordered to attend rehab)

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
CQeAaNEXAAALMMF.jpg:large

He would drive that truck, hope hes alright.

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
And the rampant speculation starts in 3....2.....1...... Get well kassian

Last edited by a moderator:

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I'm guessing he got a good deal from the King of Trucks.

Hope all is well under the circumstances.

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Looks like you could hit a tank head on with that truck and walk away without a scratch.

Hope he's OK.

It does, but don't dismiss the impact of airbags or whiplash can cause. Speaking from 1st hand experience, that airbag comes out very fast and if you aren't wearing your seatbelt, you can be bending forward a bit when the bag comes out. I got it right in the face and had a concussion.

Any accident, even a small one, can cause some nasty stuff.

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
I'm more concerned about what he hit. If it was a passenger car, then they're very likely in much worse condition than him. That truck is bombproof.

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
It does, but don't dismiss the impact of airbags or whiplash can cause. Speaking from 1st hand experience, that airbag comes out very fast and if you aren't wearing your seatbelt, you can be bending forward a bit when the bag comes out. I got it right in the face and had a concussion.

Any accident, even a small one, can cause some nasty stuff.

Yeah I had my airbag crush my glasses and nearly broke my nose.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
I'm more concerned about what he hit. If it was a passenger car, then they're very likely in much worse condition than him. That truck is bombproof.

It had to have been pretty large, considering the damage to the truck. Either way, hoping everyone makes it out okay.

Frozenice

No Reverse Gear
Jan 1, 2010
It had to have been pretty large, considering the damage to the truck. Either way, hoping everyone makes it out okay.

The vehicles today are designed to crumple in the front to absorb the force of the collision (known as crumple zones) but it doesn't absorb all of the impact. Hope he's okay.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
I shudder whenever I hear about people hitting a tree. Those accidents do real damage to the vehicle and occupants. Hope all are ok.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad