Zack Kassian 40GP 1G 0A 1Pt.

TheOrangeDesk

May 27, 2015
His offense isn't even the worst part of his game. This guy legit is the laziest defensive player in the league. Every year he's bottom if the league in shot blocks, he loses every single board battle and literally does not back check. So glad oilers dumped him

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

God

Free Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
Vancouver
Every year, someone makes a "Biggest waste of talent" thread that inevitably brings up Daigle/Brendl/whoever, but Kassian has to be up there. You could see flashes of elite east/west vision when he was playing here in Vancouver with the Sedins, and he was physically dominant when he was on his game.

But he got caught up in the young dumb guy lifestyle, got kicked off the Canucks, then screwed up his second chance in Montreal - all right around the crucial development ages of 21-25.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
Every year, someone makes a "Biggest waste of talent" thread that inevitably brings up Daigle/Brendl/whoever, but Kassian has to be up there. You could see flashes of elite east/west vision when he was playing here in Vancouver with the Sedins, and he was physically dominant when he was on his game.

But he got caught up in the young dumb guy lifestyle, got kicked off the Canucks, then screwed up his second chance in Montreal - all right around the crucial development ages of 21-25.
He could have been a top 10 power forward in this league. A 50-60 point top 6 forward that could hit and fight. Work ethic and an inconsistency to play physical definitely held him back.

Sharkbomb

Jul 20, 2022
That's just one single more point than me this season! And to think I was called "delusional, insane, a true moron" when I claimed I could be an NHL player one day.

Reactions: Luc Labelle

GrumpyKoala

Aug 11, 2020
He is shooting for 5%, compare that to his carrier average of 11.5
So he should have 2 or even 3 goal

Dumb post ;)

Canuck Luck

Jun 15, 2008
Vancouver

This. Guy showed flashes that he could be our next bertuzzi but he got into personal life issues and didn’t put in the work to get there

Reactions: God

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad