Zach Boychuk follows me on Twitter and I don't know why

Stive Morgan

Mhm. Mhm. Mhm.
Jul 25, 2011
British Columbia
Brad Lukowich follows me for some reason. I wasn't even following him when he started following me.

Georges Laraque follows my friend but I think it's for political reasons rather than hockey reasons.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
I know this is old, but Zach Boychuk started following me yesterday on Twitter. Weird thing is, even though I have a Twitter account, I don't tweet and barely use it, if ever, strange!

Sansbacon

Sep 26, 2006
Westchester, NY
Zach Boychuk:

tumblr_inline_npdy4hhnlI1qdd23b_500.gif

:laugh:

That movie was actually creepy AF.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Apparently, he recently unfollowed 700K people (as per video below) but funny thing is he still is following around 230K people. Makes you wonder what those other 700K did to get on his bad side.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Apparently, he recently unfollowed 700K people (as per video below) but funny thing is he still is following around 230K people. Makes you wonder what those other 700K did to get on his bad side.

He unfollowed me months before he had that big unfollowing spree. I must be even worse than those 700k souls.

Reactions: koyvoo

dasaybz

da saybz
Aug 2, 2005
Zach Boychuk is following you on Twitter, too? There's...

It happened again on Wednesday. One of the small circle Twitter avatars that recently gave me a follow looked interesting. The avatar was a mugshot of Jim Rutherford, a curious enough picture to warrant a mouse-over in search of more information.
In this case, the short investigation revealed that this wasn’t, in fact, the Penguins GM. It was a follower named CarolinaChirp, an account that has a grand total of nine tweets and one follower.
The one follower? Zach Boychuk.
Of course.

CageRage

Aug 15, 2009
Follow/unfollow bot. Common tactic for boosting your follower count on Twitter. Still, it is amusing that a professional hockey player is using such a tactic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad