Sep 15, 2008
Zach Boychuk:

tumblr_inline_npdy4hhnlI1qdd23b_500.gif

I laughed.

SlimCharles

Kings & Sabres
Dec 7, 2011
Los Angeles
Laraque followed me out of nowhere, and I don't care what he has to say so I don't follow back.

But, more importantly, Lil B follows me. So I'm helping the Yotes avoid the Curse of the Based God.

:laugh: Same here, I think he had himself a Twitter day.

robsenz

Apr 15, 2007
He followed me last year...I had to google to see if he was still in the NHL or not...

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
He's cool. I invited him to a group chat that my friends and I have and he actually had quite the conversation with us (aka more than stupid smalltalk).

I think it'd be more interesting to be blocked by one of these guys/teams than to be followed by them.

iamjs

Oct 1, 2008
Theo Fleury followed me for awhile last year, even had a few discussions with him.

Xg6PotA.jpg

One day I noticed he unfollowed. I have my own theory on why, which may or may not have been because of my posting on untappd, which eventually trickled over to twitter.

Other semi-recognizable people that follow:
@Paullaus3 (Paul Laus)
@BioSteel
@BlakeBoston617 (aka ******* Steve ...oh come on, that's his name)
@hilliercraig (Craig Hillier, former Penguins' draft pick)
@penguins (once followed, they have since unfollowed me. Probably because I ripped them because they run their account like a 13 yr old. OMG. LOLZ.)

Last edited by a moderator:

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Yeah, he follows me, too. When I got the notification a month or so ago I was like "huh?"

If you're a hockey fan, he pretty much follows you lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad