GDT: YST G2 | Oilers vs. Flames | 8:30PM MST | Streamed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hugo McStiglitz

#BlameTheWater
Dec 27, 2010
Plus he's not gaining anything from it. Imo he barely put much effort into last nights game. i bet management told him and the staff to take it easy.

Yeah, no point in him going full speed in a meaningless game. Management knows what he can do. Might as well rest up for main camp.

Da McBomb

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 9, 2004
Nothing for McDavid to gain in this tourney. But lots for someone looking for a big name for himself by decking Connor... like Virtanen last night.

s7ark

RIP
Jul 3, 2003
Wrong. The answer is apparently because we are scared of the Flames. Also we stink, and are dumb.

I am sure Flames fans will see enough of him in the regular season.

Sitting McDavid tonight was the obvious move as soon as the schedule was announced. But of course Flames fans will spin it however they like. I hope Drai, Nurse, Sleps and LaLeggia eat them alive tonight.

McPuritania

LucicDestroyedHaley
May 25, 2010
Toussaint
I am sure Flames fans will see enough of him in the regular season.

Sitting McDavid tonight was the obvious move as soon as the schedule was announced. But of course Flames fans will spin it however they like. I hope Drai, Nurse, Sleps and LaLeggia eat them alive tonight.

Yep. And we do this every year. One game of the three is always sat out by the high end guys.

And our butts smell and we like to sniff our own butts.

I would love if the McDavidless Oilers beat the Flames tonight. By a lot.

LOL.

Yeah that would be very nice.

Yeah, we're not gonna beat them! Cocky flame fans.

When we win a round I hope we don't get so insufferable.

GMofOilers

Oct 15, 2007
Mountains
I know McDavid wasnt going to play back to back, but dam I wish he would of been playing the Flames!!!

Heres to another blow away please.

Jun 9, 2011
I'll be watching Leon, Slepy and Caleb Jones. Why is this game on when the Stampeders are playing the Eskimos. ugh.

The Batman

Registered Superhero
Sep 30, 2014
Batcave
Drai looked good on wing last night, now let's see what he can do at his natural position.

Excited to see Jones play. Does anyone else know about the other D we just drafted--Ziyat Paigin? Contractually stuck in Russia? I'm really high on this kid, too

I'll be watching Leon, Slepy and Caleb Jones. Why is this game on when the Stampeders are playing the Eskimos. ugh.

Good thing is this game will be archived on youtube

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009

Why on earth would you want to watch a guaranteed loss against the Stamps? Pick the Young Stars game ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad