GDT: "You're Everything I Want to Be" Wild@Canes 7:00PM

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Skinner third star?

He really was noticeable tonight. Rang the post before the Canes potted their goal, assisted on the only goal, and generally created chances all night.

In other words, the opposite of Eric tonight.

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
He really was noticeable tonight. Rang the post before the Canes potted their goal, assisted on the only goal, and generally created chances all night.

In other words, the opposite of Eric tonight.

So, he was the third star?

Edit: Yep. Finally got the app working.

DeuceMN

Really?
Oct 1, 2011
Chi-Town, Il
Thank you for helping us keep our playoff dream alive. Because you definitely outplayed the hell out of us for the most part.

And it seem that many of the Canes fans want a good draft pick at this point, so I hope you get a good one.

You guys really do seem to have a hell of a team when they're feeling confident; You seem to have good depth and a good amount of skill.

The potential is certainly there, so good luck going forward.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Thank you! I completely agree. We should have been a bubble team this year, but we... aren't. A lot of that is confidence on the offense. I like Peter's coaching because the effort is there nearly every night and we have some markedly improved systems play, including leaps and bounds improvements in the PP and PK. However, the guys are very inconsistent with their play around the net. I want more shots in corners where the shooters see the open spots and know it's going in. Less "let's just wrist it to the goalie and get a rebound". And more Faulk bombs, please.

What the Faulk

You'll know when you go
May 30, 2005
North Carolina
Top 3 would probably be a miracle at this point. Carolina has a minus 25 goal differential. Edmonton, Phoenix and Buffalo are all almost 3 times as bad. Buffalo is sitting at minus 93 and has no one left on their team. 4-6 looks like a good bet, depending on how Toronto and Columbus finish.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad