GDT: Your Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wilds | Mon, 6 Apr, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
but I don't see how losing Enstrom helps us there.[/QUOTE]

For sure not in the short term, but long term I think it makes sense. We are barely a playoff team as we are. We gotta think a couple years down the road

jetkarma*

Right return , anyone can go . Has to be a win for the Jets though , no reason to do so otherwise and we won't.

Thankfully we don't have to worry about our GM ;)

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
So deal what is a great top pairing for a top 6 forward and a downgrade at D?

Good thing you're not the gm

Actually I like D men that have the potential to play 82 games, got rid of one slug who averaged 50 games a year on D, two more to go. I'll stand by what I posted earlier.

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
Hey all, only checking on the scores. How are we looking? Full value for the 2-0 lead? Has Dubnyk been mortal or shown any fatigue in his 74th consecutive start of whatever it is?

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Actually I like D men that have the potential to play 82 games, got rid of one slug who averaged 50 games a year on D, two more to go. I'll stand by what I posted earlier.

Well it's a good thing you can just go down to the magic shop and pick up some guys that are immune to injuries then. :sarcasm:

Anyone we get back in a trade is equally as likely to miss games

jetkarma*

Pretty sure if Chevy can get the same value in return for what he gave up for that trade , he'd pull the trigger. Most people were all over him because he "couldn't make a trade" , he was patient and made it happen when it was to his advantage. No reason to think it will or would be any different Sip .

Wouldn't want it any other way personally. Like I said , we don't have to worry about our GM. You can though if that makes you feel better :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad