GDT: Your Winnipeg Jets vs Minnesota Wilds | Mon, 6 Apr, 7PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011
Lawless needs to leave the stats to Garret. If Pavs has a .918 and Hutch has a .913 how do we have a .909 sv%? Can't believe no one at TSN noticed that, we have a team .916 % ...

KingBogo

Admitted Homer
Nov 29, 2011
Winnipeg
I think it's applicable to point that out , if we win , L. A. has Van and Calgary back to back ... more points gain on all teams is a big big plus this week.

If LA loses to the Canucks tonight, it will put them chasing the pack with a big game against the Flames later this week. They are definitely not free and clear.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
One of Enstrom or Buff has to this off season get. Good return while their stock is still high, personally I'd deal both if I could. Top 6 forward and young D man.

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
Lawless needs to leave the stats to Garret. If Pavs has a .918 and Hutch has a .913 how do we have a .909 sv%? Can't believe no one at TSN noticed that, we have a team .916 % ...

Team SV% includes empty net goals.

DharmaBum

Just like a young Dave Ellett
Nov 14, 2010
Winnipeg
One of Enstrom or Buff has to this off season get. Good return while their stock is still high, personally I'd deal both if I could. Top 6 forward and young D man.

I, for one agree with this statement. I would even go so far as to say trade both of them.

heretik27

Apr 18, 2013
Winnipeg

I don't think our forward depth will be that bad next season. If Frolik goes, and he probably will then we have guys like Ehlers and Petan that could come up. Our LHD needs improvement for sure, but I don't see how losing Enstrom helps us there.

jetkarma*

If LA loses to the Canucks tonight, it will put them chasing the pack with a big game against the Flames later this week. They are definitely not free and clear.

Absolutely not , a loss by L.A. tonight helps immensely . They also play SJ last game of the year and say what you will , there is no love lost and the Sharks would love to spoil the Kings playoff hopes.

They lose , we win and it's a huge , HUGE night for us.

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
The team is looking good carrying the puck and they're moving faster than the Wild. A little luck too is on their side with a 2-0 lead, I much rather take that after 2 periods than a 2-0 deficit as had happened too much. Now They will be taking it hard against us in the third. This is why we need to capitalize on the pp. We need that goal! Half way through the third period with a 2 goal lead is not enough!

JetsHomer

Nov 29, 2011

So deal what is a great top pairing for a top 6 forward and a downgrade at D?

Good thing you're not the gm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad