Your vote for Steven McDonald Extra Effort Award

Extra Effort 2021

• Total voters

I Eat Crow

Fear The Mullet
Jul 9, 2007
Going to go with Panarin here actually.

If he was out during his LOA because of what was speculated he went through, and came back to play lights out like he has been, this shouldn't even be close, and I love Lindgren.

Reactions: HatTrick Swayze

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Definitely Lindgren.

I think I would lean toward Panarin before I'd pick Fox.

I think the award is about working hard, not giving an inch, competing night in and night out, and exceeding your own abilities because of it. The kind of guy that makes you proud to be a Rangers fan.

Zucc and Fast were those kinds of guys in VERY different ways. Hank was that kind of guy.

LetsGoRangers2021

Jan 25, 2021
Without seeing what is going on in practice/off ice workouts it is hard as a fan to vote here.

from the on ice play- id say blackwell/smith/lindgren are in consideration

edited to add Buch! He has really worked on his game

Reactions: CasusBelli

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Voted Lindgren. Fox only other acceptable answer. Better trophy than the Norris anyway.

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
I voted Lindgren, but Fox is close behind. If Smitty was just a little more consistent I would have no prob giving him my vote. Hell, I wouldn't at all be mad if he even won. He really fills any role he's handed, and willfully at that.

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Shesty narrowly beats out Lindy,
only b'c Shesty did not mail it in and made effort to come back and be 100% ready after nasty injury

otherwise Lindy

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
What makes it even more embarrassing is that Colin is also my first name.
Your avatar is the first time I've ever seen anyone reference The Life and Times of Tim outside of like, two people I know.

On topic, voting Lindgren.

Bang. Done.

Reactions: Fitzy

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Buchnevich should’ve been in the poll. Carrying this first line while Zibanejad was recovering post-Covid was not a small task and deserved to at least be mentioned. He’d be among top-3 finalists with Lindgren and Fox.

Reactions: Harbour Dog

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad