Your Top 5 Favorite Memories of the Regular Season

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Figured with the playoffs being so many days away we could use this time and post our 5 favorite memories from this season. For me in no particular order:

1) Stadium Series comeback
2) Rempe in general, from the fights to the hits to the line brawl at the end
3) Undefeated west coast trip
4) Trouba owning Hathaway
5) The last one is kinda hard just trying to think of one. Laf breaking out? Quick being the all time winningest American goalie? Panarin career year?

HockeyBasedNYC

Feeling it
Aug 2, 2005
Here
1) Stadium Series
2) Laf 5 point game/breakout
3) Panarin, like every night
4) Quicks resurgence/Win #392

5) 10 Game winning streak

Honorable mentions:

West Coast Streak
OT win in Boston
OT Win vs Col
Domingues win
Chytil returning*

Reactions: Nickmo82

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
5) Stadium series.

4) Beating the Devils in a line brawl, winning the game, and effectively ending their season.

3) Quick breaking the record.

2) The game I went to against the Ducks where @Leonardo87 was also there. Just a great atmosphere at the Garden right before the holidays. Kreider scored twice and Edstrom scored his first NHL goal. It was the first time I had ever seen a first career goal by a Ranger.

1) Last night when Panarin clinched the President's Trophy with his 49th.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
1) Panarin giving me his stick & laughing/smiling at my sign while making eye contact with me on & off throughout the entire warmup. (This is why he went on to have a career year :sarcasm:)

img_5745-png.849779

2) Stadium Series
3) Line Brawl
4) Presidents Trophy Win
5) Rempe First NHL Goal, just so funny how on top of the world he is and how he was making all these headlines for fights and then got points in back to back games and his post game interview was so fun and wholesome

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
5) Stadium series.

4) Beating the Devils in a line brawl, winning the game, and effectively ending their season.

3) Quick breaking the record.

2) The game I went to against the Ducks where @Leonardo87 was also there. Just a great atmosphere at the Garden right before the holidays. Kreider scored twice and Edstrom scored his first NHL goal. It was the first time I had ever seen a first career goal by a Ranger.

1) Last night when Panarin clinched the President's Trophy with his 49th.

Well that Ducks game had mixed emotions for me. Wanted the Rangers to win. But wanted the Ducks to at least put up a fight. Lol. They got roasted, lol.

Last night was fun. But I think I had too many Hazy IPA’s lol. I’m looking forward to Sunday. Hopefully can get more memories under my belt.

Reactions: Machinehead

Rempe73

RIP King of Pop
Mar 26, 2018
New Jersey
1) Panarin giving me his stick & laughing/smiling at my sign while making eye contact with me on & off throughout the entire warmup. (This is why he went on to have a career year :sarcasm:)

img_5745-png.849779

2) Stadium Series
3) Line Brawl
4) Presidents Trophy Win
5) Rempe First NHL Goal, just so funny how on top of the world he is and how he was making all these headlines for fights and then got points in back to back games and his post game interview was so fun and wholesome
What did your sign say? Idk if I forgot or just missed you posting it.

zlev

Dec 21, 2015
5) Sweeping the western Canada road trip
4) the 7-4 win at MSG vs Boston
3) Lafreniere hat trick
2) Line brawl vs NJ
1) Stadium Series vs NYI

mandiblesofdoom

May 24, 2012
Some good things -

-Panarin's more purposeful play (shooting more) and that line overall.
-Laffy's confidence & speed & showing he very much is a top-six player.
-Jones's excellent play when they gave him a chance.
-Getting Miller away from Trouba - good to see the coaches willing to try things.
-Their rebound from the January slump.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Stadium Series comeback and the entire saga where we clowned the Devils this year coming off the disappointment from last spring. Panarin shutting me up was nice as well, but he still has work to do.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Everybody has covered the top stuff, but HM to Wheeler's face after that assist from Zibanejad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad